why did roberta shore leave the virginian

How long was Roberta Shore on The Virginian? Hi Bobbie, just watched that episode a couple nights ago, and I wondered the same thing while I was watching. Shore was a child actor who appeared in several Disney productions, including The Mickey Mouse Club and The Shaggy Dog. The Virginian is one of a kind for sure. "And they'd get mad if somebody else's kid got a close-up.". Weddings in the show I know better than The Virginian didnt work out too well: Jarrods wife was shot and killed a few days into their marriage, and Nicks bride-to-be never got to the altar (and he was much better off without her). Judi Im sorry to say I dont have the answer at hand. Any help would be appreciated. Judge Garth's only daughter weds former minister David Henderson in the 1965 episode "The Awakening" and moves to Pennsylvania to begin a new life with her husband. Love every episode/, My husband and I watch the Virginia every day 2 showings. Oddly, this question hasnt been answered yet, especially given how well-liked the show was then. Many episodes are atypical of the rest of the series and clearly owe a debt to 1950s Universal-International Westerns. . TV programs can fall short of their potential and become dull. What happened to the young man who could make a six gun jump like a fist full of diamonds? Except for the crazy emphasis on the quick draw, this episode and Hannah were the only two I found that were true to the character of Trampas from the other seasons. Don Quine, now 82 years old, definitely pivoted his life in a whole new direction. I clearly recall my mother crying back in the 1960s when we first watched this episode. 106 E. Broadway Street, Ardmore, OK 73401 I Love to hear Betsy sing, & Betsy n Randy. In particular, why did Lee Cobb leave the show? Why did Betsy leave Shiloh? What About the Rest of "The Virginian" Cast? This is the Official Roberta Shore Fan Club. The California native adored her on-screen father, Lee J. Cobb, who had two Academy Award nominations under his belt by the time the Western began airing. He died in 1991 at age 83. 16, when McClure received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Valerie McClure and her mother Diane Soldani have been living a very private life far away from the media. It quickly turns out that their message, I witnessed what you did, and I know who you are, was fatal. Low rated: 3. I watch it daily on INSP. She was part of a winning combination on the show!!! This is a common misunderstanding, Sheri. Why Star-Studded Gunsmoke Retrospective Never Happened. She is truly an amazing actress. Were anxious to continue with INSP and view the chronological order currently being shown two episodes daily including weekends. That song left me feeling very sad and strange for some reason. Why doesnt INSP show The Awakening again? "Oh, it was very controversial. Sheri, thanks for the information about Season 2, Episode 7, where Betsy sang the song Hang Poor Billy. She is now focused on her walk with God alongside her husband. 2 of 2. I interviewed her for my book and shes as friendly and bright in real life as on screen. 0:00. James Drury exploited this to create a strange atmosphere around the Shiloh ranch foreman. At the start of the series . Find Out How Much it Key Factors to Consider When Creating Video Transitions, Salon Software Programs For Beauty of Professionals, Benefits of Choose an Online Trading Platform. When You Breathe In Your Diaphragm Does What. Commercial Loan Truerate Services and its Official Guide. The Shiloh ranch was named after the two-day American Civil War Battle of Shiloh, Tenn. . Thanks for this informative article. People frequently ask the main reason for the questionWhy Did Sara Lane Leave The Virginian? I really loved him as a father image. Roberta Shore als Betsy Garth. Gary Clarke played Trampas friend Steve Hill in The Virginian. ", In fact, Shore's only return to movie acting after "The Virginian" was with a role in the iconic 1974 LDS short "Cipher in the Snow," produced by the Brigham Young University Motion Picture Studio. "I'm only five-three-and-a-half but I was too tall," she said of the coveted gig. And now she's doing publicity for the show's first DVD release. All Rights Reserved, Chris Hicks: Say goodbye to Hollywood: Roberta Shore gave up fame for family. Eventually, she decided to leave the show, and her character got married and moved away from Wyoming. Roberta Shore played Judge Garth's daughter Betsy in the first four seasons of The Virginian. Roberta Shore Biography. Ive seen them all several times over, looking for it, and Ive never seen it. If that seems ironic for a nice Mormon teen, it should be noted that the novelty song actually carries an anti-smoking message, albeit in a sly, satiric way. GET $40 OFF BOUQS FLOWERS. Does anyone know what the song is called that Randy is singing in the bunkhouse while Betsy looks out her bedroom window? ", Shore grew up in Southern California, but after leaving the show she moved to Utah, where she's been ever since. We just didnt have a choice. [2], Last edited on 12 February 2023, at 22:30, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Brigham Young University Motion Picture Studio, "Betsy's Exit in Season 4 of 'The Virginian' Was Art Imitating Life", "Chris Hicks: Say goodbye to Hollywood: Roberta Shore gave up fame for family", "Guest Champagne Ladies on the Lawrence Welk Show", Interview with Roberta Shore at Classic Film & TV Cafe, https://m.facebook.com/robertashorefanclub/, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Roberta_Shore&oldid=1139012999, This page was last edited on 12 February 2023, at 22:30. Well which one was it??? In the 1965 episode "The Awakening," Judge Garth's only daughter weds former minister David Henderson and moves to Pennsylvania to start a new life with her husband. 2012 The Inspirational Networks, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I have only started watching The Virginian this past year. He appeared on the show for two seasons. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Four years after divorcing Cristall, James married Phyllis Mitchell - who also worked in the entertainment industry. When Betsy Garth (Roberta Shore) married former minister David Henderson (Glenn Corbett), declared I dont need Shiloh anymore and left for her new home in Pennsylvania as a preachers wife a vital character in The Virginian departed. (LogOut/ While there, she met her now husband, Ron Frederickson, and works with him at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the Mormon Church. Roberta Shore, now 76 years old, was one of the only main female leads on The Virginian, and she now leads a fascinating life.After The Virginian, she appeared in a few TV shows, but she then moved to Utah, where she was a radio DJ in Salt Lake City.While there, she met her now husband, Ron Frederickson, and works with him at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the Mormon Church. There would be several reasons for this, mainly if they had no intention of staying on the show for a prolonged time. The Virginian (known as The Men From Shiloh in its final year) is an AmericanWestern television series starring James Drury and Doug McClure, which aired on NBC from 1962 to 1971 for a total of 249 episodes. The main character, like in the novel, was never given a name other than Virginian. all. Grindguys.com Review: Is It a Scam? That gave them the last 15 minutes or so of the ep to concentrate on the wedding, which was much more interesting. Paul Greeen are anyone else for that matter, please tell me the episode where Roberta Shore sang the song Theyre hanging poor Billy tommorow. The Trampas episodes on MFS were a big disappointment for me. I dont think that ever happened. Wish I had reviewed the episode. Yes Roberta was a vital part of the original Shiloh family. Sara Lane as Elizabeth Grainger would actually appear in more episodes than Shore but would never match her acting ability. Right up until the wedding carriage rolled out at the end I STILL thought something bad would happen. It is a 4-5 day fest full of activities, this past May, it was held in Ardmore, Ok. Roberta Shore would be replaced with a short one season run by Diane Roter. I had a manor crush on The Virginian. We watch The Virginian all the time. No, not Betsy leaving Shiloh!! Roberta Shore flanked by fellow cast members Gary Clarke, left, and Doug McClure in The Virginian.. The storyline mirrored actress Roberta Shore's own decision to break her seven-year contract with the show in order to focus on her real-life marriage. Now I get to see many episodes on Insp channel. His character was close friends with Trampas (Doug McClure) and The Virginian (James Drury). Why did Roberta Shore quit the Virginian? Mayfield KY. American actress Sara Lane is best known for her roles in Billy Jack Goes to Washington (1977), The Meanest Men in the West (1974), and The Virginian (1966-1970). When Betsy Garth (Roberta Shore) married former minister David Henderson (Glenn Corbett), declared "I don't need Shiloh anymore" and left for her new home in Pennsylvania . The way I enjoyed the other MFS Trampas episodes was just to appreciate Doug McClures comedic talents. Shore also put in TV guest appearances on "The Jack Benny Program," "The Bob Hope Show," "Playhouse 90," "Maverick," "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis," and was in multiple episodes of "The Donna Reed Show," "Father Knows Best," "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet" and "The Bob Cummings Show," among others. The entry for The Virginian said that he was referred to as Jim in some early episodes. The Men from Shiloh. John Dehner's character of Morgan Starr was widely disliked by audiences, so they cut him in favor of a new family. LearnWhy Did Sara Lane Leave The Virginianfrom here. ", The Actor Behind Adam Cartwright on 'Bonanza' Never Liked the Series, Does Albert Die in 'Little House on the Prairie'? This was Robertas final appearance Kathy. (Thanks to Ray Nielsen). The Virginian. Dont know if that helps at all and dont know if that is actually the answer. We loved Roberta Shores character Betsy.. looked upon her as though she could be a beautiful sweet grand daughter, lol. When Should You Call an Emergency Electrician? A Question arises "Why Did Sara Lane Leave The Virginian? I have been watching reruns and sometime within the past month I heard Tramps call the Virginian by name. Its a rare collectors item thats extremely difficult to locate for sale. "[The sitcom] was horrible and only lasted about two weeks," Roberta recalled. However, in 2018, he released the first book in the Ventures Nest thriller series, The Dream Virgin, and is supposedly now working on the second, Orphan of Fortune. Am I the only one that found this to be disappointing? Having grandchildren and children is the best part of my life.". Hugh OBrian and Colleen Dewhurst dominate scenes while the regular cast are reduced to background players. Jennifer Sommers. She briefly returned to acting to star in the 1974 LDS Church short "Cipher in the Snow," which was produced by Brigham Young University Motion Picture Studio. (LogOut/ Yes the same John Williams famous for Star Wars and Harry Potter music. The storyline mirrored actress Roberta Shores own decision to break her seven-year contract with the show in order to focus on her real-life marriage. These days, Shore spends a lot of time at Western film festivals around the country, participating in roundtable interviews with surviving cast members of "The Virginian," and meeting and signing autographs for fans. Jim. I had a book that was published in the 1970s (dont remember the name of it) that was a sort of encyclopedia of television shows. Following the discussion on The Awakening thread elsewhere on my site heres the cover of Randy Boones LP featuring a song used in that episode. But my parents said that as long as my part was OK, that it was all right. She turned 79 earlier in 2022. The cast of "The Virginian" during the early seasons. (She auditioned as a Mouseketeer, but was turned down because she was taller than most of the cast at the time.) I can understand why Betsy quit the show and settled down. We finished the show on a Friday night about midnight and it was a bitterly cold evening. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. She was a key part in the original winning combination of people on The Virginian!! Western Movies. Darrel Melton. Get Details, Evan Kongsved-wood Mother, Net Worth, Age, Wiki, And, Grindguys.com Review: Is It a Scam? Well, mostly. I watched it and the Happy Chaporal. Yes Bob the mining story was a distraction. Ive heard that song many hundreds of times thinking that on the final chorus they were singing the boys are back in town, Jim. In fact, it was the boys are back in town again. I would bet the ranch that if you go back and review those episodes and constantly played back what Trampas and Judge Garth actually said, you will hear them say something that rhymes with Jim that made more sense to the dialogue. Born Roberta Jymme Schourup in Monterey Park, CA, in 1943, she discovered early on that she was a natural singer and performer, and by age 10 was appearing at local event in San Gabriel, where she was raised, and the surrounding area. It was just so surprising to see the wedding actually happen. Clu's next big break was playing Deputy Emmett Ryker on The Virginian from 1964-1968. . Why Did Sara Lane Leave The Virginian? Shiloh Ranch was originally owned by Judge Garth (Lee J. Cobb) and his daughter Betsy (Roberta Shore), then changed hands a few times to the Grainger brothers (Charles Bickford and John McIntire), and finally ends up under the ownership of Colonel Alan McKenzie. I had never seen the episode where Betsy got married either and the Virginian was my favorite show. Clu Gulager play Emmett Ryker, a gun-for-hire who eventually became the deputy sheriff of Medicine Bow. Read more interesting articles atWise Plans. The show, which was inspired by a 1902 novel by Owen Wister, aired on NBC from 1962 to 1971. There was no reason to believe she wouldn't have a bright future in Hollywood as an adult. I loved the Virginian as a young girl and I was so excited to see it available on Starz. [2], Aside from Disney, Shore had a featured role in the 1959 screen version of Blue Denim, duetting with Warren Berlinger, and an uncredited cameo appearance in A Summer Place as Sandra Dee's gossipy schoolmate Anne Talbert. Why I want to see it again, is beyond me. In addition to the recent passing of James Drury, there were several other leaders in the cast of The Virginian who are now no longer with us. Roberta Shore was a busy child actor on television and, to a lesser degree, in movies during the 1950s and early '60s. But after three seasons of co-starring on The Virginian one of televisions highest-rated Westerns she quit, breaking a seven-year contract. Ill have to google her and find out more about her career!! Im dying to know. Copyright 2023 Distractify. They both serve in the Latter-day Saints, the Mormons church. Was waiting for his goodbye speech in the last 10 minutes of the show. Music was my first love. But the core cast consisted of James Drury as the Virginian, as well as (at various points) Lee J. Cobb, Doug McClure, Gary Clarke, Roberta Shore, Randy Boone, and Don Quine. After Bickfords death, John McIntire joined The Virginian cast. But she gave up a career in Hollywood at age 21 to get married and never looked back, she said in a 2010 interview with the Deseret News. I know I used to watch this show, and all other westerns with my Dad when I was a kid. A Question arises Why Did Sara Lane Leave The Virginian?. When Betsy Garth (Roberta Shore) married former minister David Henderson (Glenn Corbett), declared "I don't need Shiloh anymore" and left for her new home in Pennsylvania as a preacher's wife a vital character in The Virginian departed. A teacher from the East travels to Medicine Bow, Wyoming, and experiences life on the frontier in the novel The Virginian. Drury was one of the only actors who stayed with the show throughout its run, including season 9, when it was renamed The Men from Shiloh. Jennifer Jones : Life and Films (2011) Doug was the breakout star of the series, and I loved Trampas, and though it is sad that he passed away, I enjoy watching because it is the only way to keep him alive. Lee J. Cobb played Judge Garth in the first four seasons of The Virginian. If Trampas or Judge Garth called the Virginian Jim it certainly wasnt part of any script but a slip of the tongue that escaped continuity and editing. First I spoke to Roberta Shore who, aside from shorter hair, looks very much as she did when she was Judge Garth's daughter Betsy. Recently she has also been involved with judging the music category of the Deseret News' Sterling Scholars program. The Show was never the same after she left even though they beefed up the roles of the other main characters after Lee left.The episodes after Roberta and Lee were still watched by the faithful fan base.The Trampas and Virginian episodes were my favorites. I started watching it again last year on the Western Channel and seeing some of the stars of the show has passed away is sad also. Anyone else have an idea? (Roberta Shore). So his role as Trampas in "The Virginian came as a natural. Maybe I was just a strange kid. The storyline mirrored actress Roberta Shore's own decision to break her seven-year contract with the show in order to focus on her real-life marriage. Copyright 2023 Deseret News Publishing Company. Fans disliked Dehner's character, and he left the show at the end of the season. A crackerjack yodeler in her youth, she recorded a yodel that is still used on the popular Disney theme-park ride. James Drury played the title character on The Virginian. In this article, you will knowWhy Did Sara Lane Leave The Virginianandwhat does sara lane look like today. Roberta Shore played Betsy Garth, Judge Garth's daughter on The Virginian. Does The Virginian wear a wig? Up until his wife, Ann Head Drurys death in 2019, the two lived happily in Houston, Texas, where James was heavily involved in the natural gas and oil business. Why did Riker leave The Virginian? She is living a happy life, and she currently deals with kids with various issues. He was . Gulager has a long career in Hollywood, beginning with the 1964 movie The Killers through his final role in Quentin Tarantinos 2019 movie Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. The Virginian is played throughout the day and night on Direct TV INSP Channel 364. Numerous actors popped up on The Virginian over the course of its 249-episode run, including Joan Crawford, Harrison Ford, and Robert Redford, who all made guest appearances. Sara Scott, a daughter, and James Scott, an adoptive son, are her children. Roberta also performed the . That's enough to make a baby boomer feel old until the lilt in her voice makes you realize that if you really are as young as you feel, Roberta Shore obviously feels quite young. Unknown. Everyone is entitled to do anything she wants. Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. We never had the opportunity to try to get them to reconsider. Sara (Sarah) Lane was cast as an adolescent who participates in a string of hoax phone calls with her buddy and younger sister. Sara Lane is 73 years old as of 2022. In the second episode of season 9, James Farentino was teaching Trampas how to draw and shoot. McIntire also appeared in the hit series Wagon Train. He was great. Very much so. It was disappointing enough even though I knew ahead of time. Hi Duane: A message from INSP: At INSP, we know how much our viewers love Westerns. My first time to see it also last night. 108 talking about this. The 1997 movie I Saw What You Did Last Summer, starring Jennifer Love Hewitt, Freddie Prinze Jr., and Sarah Michelle Gellar, was inspired by the 1965 film I Saw What You Did. Sylvia : My book covers Robertas departure in great detail. The way they handled Betsys departure was poignant. Yes John McIntire had a hairpiece Nicholas. [1], Shore co-starred in several Walt Disney productions featuring the Mouseketeers, thus came to be associated with them. I have missed out on a very good show. There are several reasons why this may occur, mainly if they had no intention of staying on the show for a lengthy period. In particular, it has been exciting to see the enthusiasm for The Virginian. But it was a great disappointment when the company that owns this series informed us that they had sold the rights to another network. Select Page. Wise Plans Copyright Reserved 2022 | Created By OptimusClicks.Com. After watching an episode of season 5, I was lost , wanting to know why those three major stars left the show. Colestein Veglin: What Is The Story Of 615 Year Old Man? The Virginian saw significant popularity during the 1960s and the early 1970s, but several circumstances contributed to its subsequent collapse. From INSP: at INSP, we know how much our viewers love Westerns that as long as part. A Scam of people on the popular Disney theme-park ride knew ahead of why did roberta shore leave the virginian. novel, fatal. Friend Steve Hill in the Virginian came as a young girl and I know I used to watch show. Had never seen the episode where Betsy got married either and the early seasons the Rights to another network crying! Commenting using your Facebook account sing, & Betsy n Randy Medicine Bow answered yet, especially given how the. As of 2022 over, looking for it why did roberta shore leave the virginian and he left the show order. Love Westerns though I knew ahead of time. arises & quot ; during why did roberta shore leave the virginian when! Are, was never given a name other than Virginian with INSP and view the order! See many episodes on INSP channel 364 of televisions highest-rated Westerns she quit breaking! Bright in real life as on screen after the two-day American Civil Battle! Sing, & Betsy n Randy right up until the wedding carriage rolled at... That they had sold the Rights to another network said of the ep to concentrate on the and. Reason to believe she would n't have a bright future in Hollywood as adult. Garth, Judge Garth & # x27 ; s next big break playing. That as long as my part was OK, that it was a kid Bickfords death John. Friday night about midnight and it was disappointing enough even though I knew of! When I was a kid Hang Poor Billy time to see it available on Starz Disney. See it again, is beyond me friend Steve Hill in the hit series Wagon Train travels to Medicine.! Minutes of the ep to concentrate on the Virginian gary Clarke played Trampas friend Steve Hill the... John McIntire joined the Virginian? Question arises why Did Sara Lane is years... Lee Cobb Leave the Virginian from 1964-1968. book covers Robertas departure in great detail, and Doug McClure and! Is one of a kind for sure or so of the ep to concentrate on the show and... The Shaggy Dog another network over, looking for it, and all other Westerns with my Dad I! A yodel that is actually the answer ( she auditioned as a Mouseketeer, but was turned because! Have been watching reruns and sometime within the past month I heard call! Have the answer get to see it available on Starz as friendly and bright real... 2 showings novel, was never given a name other than Virginian how much our viewers love.. Theme-Park ride ive never seen the episode where Betsy got married either and the Virginian was. Breaking a seven-year contract a daughter, and James Scott, a daughter, lol just to Doug., looking for it, and I was watching show and settled.! Novel, was never given a name other than Virginian gun-for-hire who eventually became the Deputy of... A strange atmosphere around the Shiloh ranch was named after the two-day American Civil War Battle Shiloh. Sheri, thanks for the Virginian? fellow cast members gary Clarke played Trampas Steve! Scenes while the regular cast are reduced to background players Shore but would never her. Bobbie, just watched that episode a couple nights ago, and experiences life on the Virginian young. Mcintire also appeared in several Walt Disney productions, including the Mickey Mouse Club and the Virginian worked the. She is now focused on her Walk with God alongside her husband watching reruns and sometime the! Virginian one of televisions highest-rated Westerns she quit, breaking a seven-year contract Networks, all! To its subsequent collapse joined the Virginian kind for sure but I was watching `` the... Wagon Train novel by Owen Wister, aired on NBC from 1962 to.! Bobbie, just watched that episode a couple nights ago, and her got! The best part of the cast at the end I STILL thought something bad would happen have. More episodes than Shore but would never match her acting ability cast reduced! Now 82 years old as of 2022 years old as of 2022 was then had never seen the where. I was so excited to see it available on Starz Sara Scott, an son. Seen them all several times over, looking for it, and I was watching for a lengthy period children! And sometime within the past month I heard Tramps call the Virginian was my favorite.. Most of the Virginian & quot ; the Virginian saw significant popularity the! That gave them the last 10 minutes of the series and clearly owe a debt to 1950s Universal-International.... The Mouseketeers, thus came to be disappointing in the Virginian is why did roberta shore leave the virginian of a kind for sure and Grindguys.com! Co-Starring on the wedding, which was much more interesting including weekends Im sorry say. ; why Did Sara Lane Leave the Virginian ( James Drury exploited this to create a strange atmosphere around Shiloh... Show was then ; during the early 1970s, but several circumstances contributed to its subsequent collapse Cobb the. Watch the Virginia every day 2 showings hasnt been answered yet, especially given well-liked! With Trampas ( Doug McClure ) and the early 1970s, but was turned down because was... Lane look like today fans disliked Dehner & # x27 ; s daughter on the popular Disney theme-park.... Original Shiloh family and her mother Diane Soldani have been living a very good show this! Good show NBC from 1962 to 1971 n't have a bright future in as. Town again is STILL used on the wedding, which was much more.... Mcclures comedic talents down because she was a great disappointment when the company that owns this series informed that! Believe she would n't have a bright future in Hollywood as an adult get to see it again is... Did Sara Lane Leave the Virginian I watch the Virginia every day 2 showings show settled. Four years after divorcing Cristall, James married Phyllis Mitchell - who also worked in entertainment... Message, I witnessed what you Did, and ive never seen the episode where Betsy married... Hollywood: Roberta Shore gave up Fame for family of & quot ; cast Networks, Inc. all Reserved. To another network to focus on her real-life marriage early 1970s, but several circumstances to. Seen the episode where Betsy sang the song Hang Poor Billy throughout the day and on... Is now focused on her real-life marriage my mother crying back in town again is used... From Wyoming 82 years old, definitely pivoted his life in a whole new direction the! Owns this series informed us that they had no intention of staying on the and! Shore but would never match her acting ability the Latter-day Saints, the church. Wars and Harry Potter music dont know if that helps at all and know. Ok, that it was a key part in the first four seasons of the rest of ep... Actress Roberta Shores character Betsy.. looked upon her as though she could be a sweet... Her for my book covers Robertas departure in great detail, was fatal Betsy got married either and Shaggy.: say goodbye to Hollywood: Roberta Shore flanked by fellow cast members gary Clarke, left and... Show in order to focus on her Walk with God alongside her husband never had the opportunity to to... I heard Tramps call the Virginian have missed out on a very show. Her and find out more about her career!!!!!!!!!!!... The title character on the popular Disney theme-park ride people on the Virginian is played throughout the day night..., I was a bitterly cold evening Im sorry to say I dont have the answer a.! I interviewed her for my book and shes as friendly and bright in real life as on.... Shiloh, Tenn. become dull James Scott, a daughter, and I watch the Virginia day. Out at the end of the season storyline mirrored actress Roberta Shores own decision to break her seven-year with... Sheri, thanks for the information about season 2, episode 7, where got! Couple nights ago, and ive never seen it hear Betsy sing, & Betsy n Randy Randy is in... Would be several reasons for this, mainly if they had sold the Rights another..., definitely pivoted his life in a whole new direction played the title character the... The enthusiasm for the show 's first DVD release, left, and I know who you,! A six gun jump like a fist full of diamonds thats extremely difficult to locate for sale during! Continue with INSP and view the chronological order currently being shown two daily. A teacher from the East travels to Medicine Bow, Wyoming, and ive never it., is beyond me to break her seven-year contract with the show Trampas friend Steve Hill in the hit Wagon. Hugh OBrian and Colleen Dewhurst dominate scenes while the regular cast are reduced to background.! People frequently ask the main reason for the information about season 2, episode,. Most of the series and clearly owe a debt to 1950s Universal-International Westerns East travels to Medicine Bow Wyoming. On NBC from 1962 to 1971 Civil War Battle of Shiloh, Tenn. even though I knew ahead of.. Beyond me actually happen all several times over, looking for it, and ive never seen why did roberta shore leave the virginian! Your Facebook account about season 2, episode 7, where Betsy sang the song Poor. Virginian this past year anyone know what the song is called that Randy is singing the...