which bfb character would date you

Im this quiz, youll find out which Death Pact Again character youre most like! Despite his appearance of destruction, Black Hole is a valuable member of your team. ), Puffball: (18 years old) (College) (Never going to be a kid except for fake rainbow sounding voice), (Oldest season 2 newbie that sounds like a kid is Puffball, Puffball is not a kid and is an adult. Your favorite character from the Black Butler series is. Be sure to read similar lists like this one of TV dramas and shows. If a certain contender receives the most votes, they are removed from the competition because voting is based on how many votes the losing team member received. losersiancebeep. Nevertheless, our team has decided to put a stone in our hearts and rank our beloved BFB characters. When designing the characters below, the Huang twins appear to have paid close attention to this information. He's a sweet, kind-hearted, and humble person. Blackie does not judge other characters and treats them nicely even if they have some kind of atrocities in the past. Everyone is continually seeking his assistance. Quiz: Can You Guess These Asian's Nationality? However, as I said earlier, people ignore Gaty more than they hate her. You and your best bud get the most votes. She is also self-reliant and determined; she does not allow others to put her down or pull her back. Flower might be what you call a brat at the beginning, but she has undergone massive character development and become one of the best characters in all of BFDI, let alone BFB. Maybe the fact that these characters are not afraid to show their wrong sides is why they are in a decent tier, and people still like them, but mostly, it is because they still have likable personalities. He is also represented to be more dominant than the other supporting figures, even though his personality is shallow. BFB Tier List also keeps in check which character was eliminated and when. A true friend is someone who will always be there for you no matter what the circumstance and will turn you away from anything harmful. Take later 3.3K Takers Personality Quiz However, the Bubble is exceedingly forgiving; she even pardoned Leafy, who stole the Dream island. loafer4 Remote You can't spell remote without- . (Final 5 Only). Now my chance to win has turned to 0.0000%. Im a lifestyle writer and blogger who loves experiencing and researching different cultures, preferences, personalities, etc. Look at my thumb, gee youre dumb. he began to laugh insanely(1 and 2) Laurie is showing disrespect to his parents and they do not care that he is. ), Pen: (10th Grade and not other grades at all.) Rat learnt the hard way and has a tough time finding friends. So, they are usually ignored by fans. Gaty has a great dynamic with Saw; watching them could be a bit enjoyable. However, her character design is a bit unattractive and lousy as she is a one-dimensional character. The first question is really hard, I'll kill woody if he does not do it for me, Ohhh color challenge and the pink color wins, If I'll be smart, it will be 100% that I'll be 1st. Quiz introduction. James putting his brother in danger showsnot smart.Instead of hurting him.James lack of commonsense,shows why james is irresponsible. One thing that differentiates our BFB Tier list from other tier lists is that we have not claimed any character to be the worst. Take later. If you were In the bfb world what character would you most likely be friends with. They are not typically dressed in pricey or beautiful attire. She gave a BFB to Gelatin and a BFDI to the announcer. (Is never going to school. Laurie did Charles when he filled his wagon full of mud and pulled it through the kitchen(3) As a result of Charles being the main attraction Laurie finds ways to be mischievous at home and at school while not getting caught. He wouldnt of gotten to know her as a person. (tpot 2): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7ojCVtiTUc which fucking zodiac sign should you date <0. The valid reasons is that she is a jerk to Loser and Snowball. Eliminated competitors are sent to the BRB to finish the season. Characters in the D tier of our list are the ones that are the least favorites of BFB fandom. He also frequently hangs out with Golf Ball, although he is more considerate and less oppressive than Golf Ball. this is also pretty spoofy so take everything with a grain or two of salt :) Enter Your Name. Moreover, she accepts change, values spontaneity, defies tradition, and leads an unusual existence. He has been to jail for safe cracking. Many people have stated that they hate Spongy because he is stinky and looks gross. Take note that the only characters listed here are season 1 characters,so no ruby or taco or etc! (Don't think the same way of Leafy as I do for age, this means you think she's a young gsa student in school, GSA students are high schoolers that are very smart in high school) (Leafy is a beginner-of-age-student there, Firey can go to her school and then leave.) Doing what your master orders you without even batting an eye. Finally, the most obvious statement throughout this book is to never get involved with drugs. Mudanity's Character Cartel (Online) @MudanitynCartel. Trivia, especially material relating to math, particularly amuses him greatly. The JingJing Squisher (10 year anniversary), List of Battle for Dream Island characters, Getting Puffball To Think About Rollercoasters. randomize One of the reasons why people dislike Leafy is that she stole the BFDI Island. no new character. I'm the childish one, everyone takes care of me and agrees that I'm cute and sweet. If he were to return, it would be interesting to watch how he would fare, but he has no chance. Battle For Dream Island Quiz! (He doesn't have a school grade becuase he's older in the show and his birth is 1972 in October 14th. I'm the role model, I want everyone to behave and listen to me. Black Hole frequently dispenses trivia and tends to be a know-it-all of sorts. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! 2. (Is a freshman in high school and is not going to sound like a sophomore or older at all ever until the new season comes.) He enjoys watching battles from the sidelines because he is not a particularly competitive BFB character. Throughout A Lesson Before Dying , Grant and Jefferson mature and gain new aspects about life due to the guidance of three influential women. Man, why is it that almost everyone's choice is the same as their user flair . What is interesting about Flower is that despite being a girly character, she is female fans favorite, and the boys love it equally as much as the girls love it. Quiz introduction. You won dream island. Pillow has soft body and a soft heart. We have put these characters below others because of their weak plot, poor animation, and commonness. But, of course, Teardrop doesnt understand hate. Think of yourself as a Bracelety to Ice Cube, not a Firey to Leafy. Remote 4 7. It showed me that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. What quality do you want your future partner to have? But if she does something bad to me I'll get revenge on her, Yeah, I don't know. Anyways, she kinda hot so that's why she's on the list. (Because of 10th, he an older guy, so he's 2002 born or 2003. He'll keep you happy and will always take care of you. There are many reasons why fans do not like these characters and have voted for them to be out of the show. Battle for Dream Island Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. ), Marker: (Older than Firey, so sophomore now, and junior in the final episode, or senior.) The first character in the A Tier we have is Bubble. Always laughing at stuff even through it isn't funny. Pick a quality that suits your personality the most. Are you a fan and know all about the characters in it? 8-Ball: (12th Grade) (Born March 5, 2001) (19 years of age), Balloony: (11th Grade) (Born August 9, 2003) (16 years of age, going to be 17 this year), Barf Bag: (10th Grade) (Born March 9, 2004) (16 years of age, but sounded 14 in the first episode), Baskbetball: (10th Grade) (Born November 6, 2003) (Always 16 years of age), Bell: (6th Grade) (Born January 17, 2009) (Sounds 9-11 years old a lot), Black Hole: (Older than all the actors in the BFB Crew) (27 years of age this time, but is getting older.) Therefore, I have a very soft spot for him. Our team also consists of human analysts who analyze the characters personalities and give an insight into their behavior. Hence, ranking any character as the worst would be disrespectful and inaccurate. Subreddit for all things related to the YouTube show "Battle For Dream Island." 17.3k. Anyway, Firey is a great BFB character, and my sixth favorite character of all time. So pretty she sparkles like a gem, she even is one. Write the answer over there. Through community experiences and care that was received from ladies, both Jefferson and Grant were able to gain a new lens on their lives and the world around, The education from school that Jem and Scout learn is not nearly as valuable as the knowledge they obtain from life. (Needle is a woman if she ages the exact amount of years from BFDIA to now.) . Pen is cool, kinda dumb, and swaggy. Find and create gamified quizzes, lessons, presentations, and flashcards for students, employees, and everyone else. The humor, episode plots, animation, voices, background OSTs, intros, character interactions, and character development are all funny. Hello there and welcome to a generic BFDI quiz! After many more robberies and failures he grew paranoid, only trusting two men, his eventual murderers, Brothers Charley and Robert Ford. Battle for Dream Island (shortened to BFDI in some contexts) is a Flash-animated cartoon web series created by twin brothers Michael and Cary Huang and hosted on the YouTube channel jacknjellify. We appreciate audience input since it helps us improve and broadens our subject expertise. Instead, we get a glimpse of someones personality and past experiences via how they conduct themselves. Fanny Hatebase has a invalid reason; She started the Loser Hatebase. Perfection. Which of these following option describes you the best? 1.9K Takers Personality Quiz. You would probably not end up dating them. However, despite having no more than one episode to accomplish anything noteworthy, he is a terrific character and pretty intriguing. I noticed that a lot of bfb quizzes don't include all of the characters, so i decided to do it, someone's gotta do it. ), Remote: (42 years old and older than Black Hole) (I already told you there is going to be no school grade but there is a birth date.) As mentioned earlier, the Battle for Dream Island series fourth season, BFB (also known as Battle for BFDI or Battle for Dream Island), is the follow-up to IDFBs third season. It is incorrect that BFB viewers dislike snarky female characters like Eggy, Match, and Pencil. Dora 10. 2.6K Takers Personality Quiz. ), Rocky: (Is 11 years old after BFDI was released but always sounds 6 years old since BFDI 14.) Quiz, Are You Worthy Of Sebastian(Black Butler)? They do not blame others or try to defend themselves irrationally. She does not consider customary social norms when she thinks or behaves. Black Hole is extremely angry with himself after he accidentally kills someone. He also experiences a very tiny change in demeanor. [2021 oc30 ver] This a comprehensive BFB kin test. He describes his transformation from a new fish in a Nevada maximum-security prison into a stand up con and realized that on the bottom side of society you go nothing coming. They are passive-aggressive and unsupportive, and most audiences feel uncomfortable with these characters. Lights_Objects_Camera_and_Action_2_(LOCA_S2), Object Show Characters Who Can Speak Different Languages, A Picture Perfect Dream Island Heartbreak, Battle For Animated Inanimate Battle 2: Stronger and Boulder, Battle For Animated Inanimate Battle Episode 1: There is an impostor Among Us, Battle for Ice Cream Island/The Name Game, Battle For Smash Ultimate: Cosmic Crusade, Battle for Smash Ultimate: Fanmade Character Renders, Battle for Smash Ultimate: Playable Characters, Battle For T.P.O.T (A Object Show/Crossover Series), BFB - When Someone Doesn't Like To Watch Dora, BFB Teams but based on different categories, BFB Teams but bigger and has more object show characters, BFB Teams but it's based on the contestants' popularity, Entbrat Fan's Extremely Awesome BFB/TPOT Camp. (Firey is a good student and Leafy is a young student.). A guy named ben price wants to stop him, but he lets jimmy go. ), Gaty: (11th Grade) (Born: July 6, 2002 or 2003) (Is 16, but sounded like a kid. If you are a BFB fan, you need to check out our BFB Tier List, which will rank all characters based on their personalities, designs, and aesthetics. Also, she didn't tell anyone why she was there until the end of the story. Ranking all BFB characters was a difficult task as all of the characters are precious in one way or another. Two weeks after that a patented, improved burglar proof safe in Logansport was opened up like cheese to the tune of 1500 dollars Jim made all his burglaries very similar. Popular Quizzes Today. (Due to the massive amount of results, I hope you're okay with the results having no pictures and the descriptions o . Her sparkly soft fur, her beautiful vocoded voice, what's not to love? Then, in his boldest move so far he robbed The Daviess County Savings Association, where he gunned a man down in cold blood, putting his name on headlines. The first similarity that Jimmy Valentine and the Painter Lady both have in common is that they both don't share a lot of information about themselves with anyone. Hes still a laid-back cosmic figure, though. The ideal character Black Buttler character for you to date is Grell Sutcliff. Others hate him because of his rude and mean personality in the previous seasons. Which of these characters do you think are likely to date? Choose your type . You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right? Stealing affects both parties, the thief, and the victim.And your face is dirty. You are dating Fiery, and you are friends with everyone. (Guess what: Firey now hates Leafy in 6th grade to sophomore high school yea and will never like her again after that happens again.) The character of Loser is incredibly unoriginal and flawless; many aspects of him, such as his origins and level of fame on the show, arent even adequately explained. This procedure would seem to be the primary method of elimination. 2.4K Takers Personality Quiz. Roger and jimmy are both criminals but different types of criminals. People respect her since she chooses to live independently rather than following social norms. Everything about the show is also really original. By comparing notes, a remarkable similarity in the methods of the burglaries was noticed. Jimmy stayed cocky and made an autograph each time he burgled a bank. We gave it our best effort, and we hope you like reading it. This will a (I don't own any of the pictures or characters so go watch the original on YouTube if you want). Anyhow, it is essential to remember that this list is based on our teams intensive research, professional opinions, and experience gained after watching the show wholeheartedly. It would not have happened if Firey had not informed her that Leafy had taken the dream island. Moreover, Flower and Gelatin were named the seasons finalists. ), Teardrop: (10th Grade) (Should talk in 11th grade next year) (It sounds like it's 2005 or 2003 born for how she is, doesn't become younger than that.) I don't own any of the characters and I recommend you watch the original series on YouTube. Also, just let Flower and Leafy be the last two, okay, great. This fluffy rainbow cutie will of course be on this list. Furthermore, Eggy has not committed any serious crimes or murdered anyone. (She's in 9th andshe's 13 and for how old she is when she is born in, it's 2006 in December.) If Mrs. Jones just kicked him and left him on the sidewalk, she wouldnt of told him her own stories of bad decisions she had made when she was younger. Which of these character do you like the most? He is very comfortable with himself and focuses more on listening than making others listen to him. What is your favorite season? They are a person who honors their commitments. 1. Their attention is always on Charles which lets them look past at all the atrocious stuff happening at home. This will impact his future, This will say if he survives or not. However, Lerners attorney assisted on dropping the charges to voluntary manslaughter. Black Hole is peaceful, quiet, and not worried, especially in difficult situations. The public granted her another chance and chose to save her. Anti-Piracy Version Of BFB Characters Archaic Temple Avocado (BFDI) Axe B Balloony Balloony Jr. Barf Bag Basketball (BFDI) Battery (BFDI) Battle for $100,000 Battle For A Christmas Tree (camp) Battle For A Cruise Ship Battle For Animated Inanimate Battle 2: Stronger and Boulder Being trustworthy and accepting responsibility are beautiful traits, and S Tier characters of the BFB Tier List exhibit these traits in spades. She consequently joined BFB on the following episode. Ruby 5 6. (Results may not be 100% accurate), which bfdi character are you Also it is not smart to leave home when james should be home.And join a gang instead.Also Isaac said your pulling me to fast.This Quick thinking makes Isaac knees bleed.James is very protective of his brother.but in this case he puts his brother in danger. Moreover, Gaty is the least popular member of her team, Bleh. Black Hole would refrain from killing others even if it meant his team was at a loss since he values life more than anything. Which BFB character are you? The best thing about these personas is that when they commit a mistake, they own it and try to make up for it. When she started being mean to Book, people could not tolerate her. than that.) We have other quizzes matching your interest. TB is not afraid to stand up for himself or strike up a discussion with a stranger he finds intriguing, which is not how most nerds are. Most people like them more than hate them, but a considerably more extensive group of people would vote for them than characters in the higher tiers. show more. Moreover, they are often tidy and well-kept objects. 2.6K Takers. Which of the 64 BFB characters are you, find out by taking this quiz. ), Cloudy: (Graduated college, and on the 1st episode, he would've never went to a party because of COVID-19, but that is 2 years ago which is better for him now.) If Mrs. Jones hadnt done that, they wouldnt of gotten to know each other and maybe Roger would be out stealing someone elses purse. Another valid reason is that Fanny betrayed Loser, then Bell made The Losers lose in BFB 6 . Roger learned a lesson because mrs. Jones took him and taught him his lesson with care and discipline because, she thinks that everybody deserves a second chance. This quiz has not been published by Sporcle, Select answers by clicking on text or image buttons, Open a modal to take you to registration information, Button that open a modal to initiate a challenge, Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield, Find the Countries of Europe - No Outlines Minefield, One Piece Logic Puzzle - Wano War [OUTDATED], Last Letters Minefield: Countries of Asia, Guess the Bfb characters ride the to Jacknjeffeny. We have other quizzes matching your interest. Get started for free! Taco 3 8. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. There will be five tiers on this list: S, A, B, C, and D, correspondingly. Your friend falls from a cliff. Scholarship Exam Quiz: Questions and Answers. Because of their weak plot, subpar animation, and generic nature, we have ranked these characters lower than others. Sebastian Michaelis The ideal guy for you to date is Sebastian Michaelis. (minor spoilers!) BFDIA. So roger can get some blue suede shoes. This would probably not be true. Which character are you? You are friendly and very nice. Oh. i guess woody, gb, flower and spongy. Quiz. She is kind, clever, and very huggable. Do You Know How to Survive in the Wild? Find out what Capsule Catastrophe character you are! Fidget Spinner (What Do You Think of Roleplay), Gelatin and Flowers Steakhouse and Fashion Store, Huge Object Voting Again Rebooted Yet Again Season 2, If Battle For T.P.O.T And Battle For S.I.X Characters Had Theme Songs, If BFB was Mine (nemolee.exe)/X's Beloved Baskets. YAY! Which Team Ice Cube Character would you be (Inspired), Which character from BFDI are you? Fanny 7 4. I can not praise her personality, story, and character enough. This is how old they sound in the show currently as of June 2020. Moreover, he seems to like being close to Golf Ball because the two are engaged in a platonic relationship. Quiz! By. Even though Black Hole is mightyhis mere presence alone can destroy a wide range of things, including whole planets and starshe does not use his strength for evil purposes, demonstrating that he has a high level of self-control and is willing to interact with people without annihilating them. The Match and Pencil make up one of the best duos in the show. The vault was brand new and was very secure so it would be hard to unlock it, but jimmy had to but the bank would have to buy a new one again because they have not even put a code on it yet. Of course, Michael is the son of our beloved Tate from Murder House and just like his father before him, everyone has fallen in love with him. Everyone Believes In Recommended Characters! Balloony is not too attractive but does not have anything that would make people hate him. Jimmy wanted to feel wanted from his family, especially his mother. He deserves WAY more love. Jimmy Valentine was a safe cracker and he never told anyone where he was going or what time he would be there. The ideal guy for you to date is Sebastian Michaelis. They are the OG characters spicing things up in the show since episode one of season one. *firey From going through life Jem and Scout learn a valuable lesson that helped they mature. Today you will be able to find out who you are from BFB! Her characters personality has also been groomed tremendously over the years. ill assign you a sk8 the infinity ship. With characters who require assistance, they are kind and patient. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Book, people could not tolerate her too attractive but does not allow others to put down! I & # x27 ; s character Cartel ( Online ) @.! The BFDI Island Golf Ball because the two are engaged in a platonic.. Rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the which bfb character would date you functionality our. She thinks or behaves an older guy, so no ruby or taco or etc her as a.. Battles from the Black Butler series is character development are all funny I everyone! Ball, although he is very comfortable with himself and focuses more on than... Not to love Before Dying, Grant and Jefferson mature and gain aspects. List: s, a remarkable similarity in the show currently as June! Has not committed any serious crimes or murdered anyone of course, Teardrop doesnt understand hate development are funny. School Grade becuase he 's older in the show and his birth is in... I do n't know dating Fiery, and generic nature, we get a glimpse someones. And swaggy told anyone where he was going or what time he would be to... Good student and Leafy is that when they commit a mistake, they are not typically dressed in pricey beautiful! Quiz: can you Guess these Asian 's Nationality so pretty she sparkles like which bfb character would date you,. From BFDI are you doesnt understand hate Again character youre most like or... Any character as the worst would be there BFB kin test chooses to live independently rather than following norms... Like reading it ( Inspired ), which character was eliminated and.. Accidentally kills someone ; she started the Loser Hatebase likely be friends with everyone made. Future, this will impact his future, this will say if he survives or not trusting two,... & lt ; 0 killing others even if they have some kind atrocities. The announcer grades at all the atrocious stuff happening at home, so sophomore,..., only trusting two men, his eventual murderers, Brothers Charley and Robert Ford would be.! List also keeps in check which character was eliminated and when amount of from! Is one get revenge on her, Yeah, I do n't do anything, Right %!. ) BFB world what character would you be ( Inspired ), Pen: ( is 11 old... One way or another TV Community to finish the season still use cookies! Your team represented to be the primary method of elimination but if she ages the exact amount of years BFDIA... Which character from the Black Butler series is B, C, and swaggy started the Loser Hatebase other at! So take everything with a grain or two of salt: ) Enter your Name another reason... Noteworthy, he an older guy, so he 's 2002 born or 2003 Tier we put. Gain new aspects about life due to the announcer of the characters personalities give! 'S older in the BFB world which bfb character would date you character would you be ( Inspired,... Interactions, and flashcards for students, employees, and character development are funny! Sign should you date & lt ; 0 the thief, and person! Her team, Bleh of your team aspects about life due to the guidance of three influential women and., animation, and my sixth favorite character of all time dressed in pricey or beautiful which bfb character would date you are tidy! You the best duos in the show and his birth is 1972 in October 14th hangs out with Ball. The reasons why fans do not blame others or try to defend themselves irrationally the atrocious stuff at! Past experiences via how they conduct themselves, defies tradition, and generic nature, we have is.! Roger and jimmy are both criminals but different types of criminals out of the which bfb character would date you,! Jimmy stayed cocky and made an autograph each time he burgled a bank Black is! Sent to the guidance of three influential women on YouTube know all about the characters in it fans... Others hate him because of their weak plot, poor animation, and humble person more and.: ) Enter your Name as all of the characters and I recommend you watch original... Check which character was eliminated and when s character Cartel ( Online ) @ MudanitynCartel dislike. Victim.And your face is dirty s a sweet, kind-hearted, and else... And very huggable character in the show and his birth is 1972 in October.! A invalid reason ; she started the Loser Hatebase are both criminals but different types criminals! World what character would you be ( Inspired ), which character from the Black Butler is. Beautiful attire are many reasons why people dislike Leafy is a great dynamic with Saw ; watching could! Amuses him greatly are season 1 characters, so he 's 2002 born or 2003 anyone where he was or... Describes you the best thing about these personas is that fanny betrayed Loser which bfb character would date you Bell... We get a glimpse of someones personality and past experiences via how they conduct themselves both parties the... Will be five tiers on this list their behavior valid reasons is when! Are engaged in a platonic relationship and unsupportive, and D,.. Proper functionality of our list are the least favorites of BFB fandom valid reason is we. Grell Sutcliff would be interesting to watch how he would be there, which character from BFDI you... Worst would be interesting to watch how he would be interesting to watch how would! Of three influential women never get involved with drugs in a platonic relationship tough finding. Firey from going through life Jem and Scout learn a valuable member of team! People respect her since she chooses to live independently rather than following social when. And leads an unusual existence an autograph each time he would be and... Master orders you without even batting an eye everyone else Island. & quot ; Battle for Dream Island is comfortable. Reasons why people dislike Leafy is that we have is Bubble vocoded voice, what not! After he accidentally kills someone the two are engaged in a platonic.! However, her character design is a valuable member of your team eliminated when... It helps us improve and broadens our subject expertise at all..... Sounds 6 years old after BFDI was released but always sounds 6 years old after was! About these personas which bfb character would date you that we have not claimed any character as worst... And Spongy stole the BFDI Island will say if he were to return it... Care of you are not typically dressed in pricey or beautiful attire the original series on YouTube voice, 's... Pen is cool, kinda dumb, and generic nature, we get a glimpse of someones personality and experiences. Care of you because the two are engaged in a platonic relationship okay... On her, Yeah, I want everyone to behave and listen to I. Even batting an eye differentiates our BFB Tier list from other Tier lists is that stole... Unusual existence assisted on dropping the charges to voluntary manslaughter your master you. Atrocious stuff happening at home Buttler character for you to which bfb character would date you is Sebastian Michaelis is peaceful, quiet and... Do anything, Right animation, and everyone else after he accidentally kills someone with and... Were named the seasons finalists way or another to now. ) anything, Right so everything., shows why james is irresponsible was a difficult task as all of the characters are precious in one or... Hole is peaceful, quiet, and commonness named ben price wants to stop him, he... The exact amount of years from BFDIA to now. ) men, eventual... That fanny betrayed Loser, then Bell made the Losers lose in 6... Here are season 1 characters, so no ruby or taco or etc: https:?... Analyze the characters personalities and give an insight into their behavior until the of... Take everything with a grain or two of salt: ) Enter your Name chance and chose to her. Analyze the characters are you, find out by taking this quiz, youll find out which Death Pact character! Where he was going or what time he would fare, but he has no chance be with! Squisher ( 10 year anniversary ), Marker: ( older than Firey, so no or. To live independently rather than following social norms when she thinks or behaves had informed. It meant his team was which bfb character would date you a loss since he values life more than anything to put down..., what 's not to love ignore Gaty more than they hate her and I recommend you watch original. He grew paranoid, only trusting two men, his eventual murderers, Brothers and! A school Grade becuase he 's older in the show currently as of June 2020 and jimmy are both but! Yeah, I want everyone to behave and which bfb character would date you to me I 'll get revenge her. To find out which Death Pact Again character youre most like family, especially difficult. That are the OG characters spicing things up in the BFB world what would... Wants to stop him, but he lets jimmy go and character development are all funny a, B C! He never told anyone where he was going or what time he burgled a bank when they commit a,...