tara ortmayer obituary

Send Flowers. Conrad awarded promotion on Mark Stoops coaching staff, Spoiled by success, Florida basketball has found it tough to replace Billy Donovan, Report: NCAA football considering major rule change affecting passing game, Why Mitch Barnhart, UK are still in favor of an 8-game SEC schedule with Oklahoma, Texas. With the NFL combine starting Tuesday in Indianapolis, here are five positions the Los Angeles Chargers might focus on during this offseason. He spent the next 25 years in the NFL. Obituary. Contradicting his head coach, Ortmayer said Clay wasnt coming off an injury when the trade was agreed to. Today, something will come into my head and I will think I must remember to tell Pat. Ortmayer took some time during late 2007 to let his body recover and to build up base strength levels. The Air Coryell era assembled under Chargers owner Eugene Klein had produced exciting offenses and four consecutive playoff berths between 1979 and 1982. Tara Ortmayer. He was an entrepreneur at heart, owning several businesses over the years. in football at the University of Colorado. Love, Tara Lewin. That, to me, is the perfect summation of what he brought to the program when Coach Brooks came. A special thanks to the ladies of DaVita We know that Roger E Ortmayer, Sonja Ortmayer, and four other persons also lived at this address, perhaps within a different time frame. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. his life and he will be missed. People sometimes make mistakes in spelling last names. Interment will follow in Elmwood Memorial Park. NFL sharks elsewhere took advantage of them. Louis Rams, and Copyright 2019 Gresham Memorial Chapel. He coached tight ends as well as special teams at UK, and was part of an upswing in the program that saw the Wildcats play in four straight bowl games (winning three) and secure some of the programs most memorable victories, including an upset of eventual national champion LSU in 2007. He was 77. We were delighted they lived next door to share their friendship and let our sons take care of his lawn while he worked. See Tara Rachelle Ortmayer's age, phone number, house address, email address, social media accounts, public records, and check for criminal records on Spokeo. Right before we started, every day he would say three words: Lets be professional, Tamme said. Tuesday 9th of March 2021. March 23, 1931 - February 26, 2005 . Ortmayer's obituary was published in Globe Gazette in Mason City, Iowa on 16 Mar 1985. I was a friend & classmate of Pat's at Winfield. Ortmayer was an ideal fit as a guy whod managed NFL rosters and coached in the pros and college, Brooks said. He was part of executive teams that oversaw the Rams move to St. Louis and it was there where he and Brooks, the teams head coach from 1995-1996, connected. February 13, 1944 in Painesville, Ohio and moved as a young child to Nashville, View Details. Associated persons: Roger Ivie, Roger E Ortmayer, Sonja E Ortmayer, Travis Ortmayer, George Allen Parrott (281) 320-9643. Two persons, including Roger E Ortmayer, Sonja Ortmayer, listed the phone number (775) 360-6851 as their own, various documents indicated, Tara is a resident of 15527 Rock Creek Villa Drv, Cypress, TX 77429-6002. Thank you for helping my parents raise me. He maintained his Atlas Stone: Light Set world record, but lost his Heavy Set world record to the 2006 Champion ydrnas Savickas. The International Federation of Strength Athletes (IFSA) split from the TWI (Trans World International) World's Strongest Man (WSM) contest in 2005. [7][8], In 2006 Ortmayer eventually won his first international competition in Cyprus at the IFSA Cyprus Grand Prix. He was either going to miss or hit.. - February 10, 2020 Here are the most common misspellings for Ortmayer: Orthmayer, Solino, Arnault, Muto, Orhmayer, Dortmayer, Ostmayer, Ortmeier, Uehlein, Oitmayer, Vehlein, Otmayer, Ender, Fernandezortmayer, 1997-2023 OfficialUSA.comThis website is not affiliated with the United States Government or any Federal or State government agency. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Tara. Make a life-giving gesture. Ortmayer remained in Kentucky until his death. We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. the 1981 and 1984 Super Bowls. The best way to describe Steve Ortmayer is that he was a football man, Brooks said. Tara B. Use (281) 213-4885 to contact Tara with caution. I am one of the dialysis nurses @ Mercy who cared for Pat 3 days a week when she came for her treatments. prayers to coaches family and friends. Travis was born in Lake Tahoe, Nevada. [25], Professional competitive record 1st (13), 2nd (6), 3rd (8) out of total (39)Performance metric .909 [American .943, International .875], Amateur competitive record 1st (7), 2nd (1), 3rd (2) out of total (12)]Performance metric .941, Personal records Strongman (Arnold Classic) (WSM/SS) (IFSA), Last edited on 18 February 2023, at 22:13, 2004 NAS US Amateur National Championships, International Federation of Strength Athletes, es.wikipedia.org: Arnold Strongman contest, "2021 World's Strongest Man Official Roster Announced", Official IFSA Professional Strongman Profile of Travis Ortmayer, Travis Ortmayer interview courtesy of Mike Westerling, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Travis_Ortmayer&oldid=1140188854. Contributions may be made at the following web site, https://commitchange.com/va/woodbridge/hope-floats-foundation/campaigns/in-memory-of-mark-ortmayer, Celebration of Life ~ Thursday, February 20, 2020 ~ 11:00am at Gresham Memorial Chapel. Travis is supported by his mom, Sonja Ortmayer, his sister, Tara Ortmayer, and his wife Lucy Ortmayer. Chiefs coach and quarterback are truly special. Sean P Powers, Roger Ivie, and seven other persons spent some time in this place. Records show that Tara can be contacted at (775) 360-6851 (Sbc Internet Services, Inc). Burial will follow in the New Ulm Catholic Cemetery. She could brighten anyone's day and she is deeply missed by both staff & fellow patients in the dialysis unit. Ortmayer was one of the first men he called to offer an assistant position when he became Kentuckys head coach. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. I know I speak . She was my close and valued friend for over 60 years. Rama and J. 1-888-871-3361. He won this contest,[20] which qualified him to compete in the 2007 America's Strongest Man (USA National Championship). Ortmayer was new to the top job. joined Rich Brooks at the University of Kentucky as assistant head coach and 4200 First Avenue NE It just made sense to me knowing how much deficit we had to make up at Kentucky, Brooks said. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. Travis Ortmayer (born August 9, 1981) is an American professional Strongman athlete from Cypress, Texas. Conrad Stephen Steve Ortmayer died peacefully You may also light a candle in honor of Mark Ortmayer or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the funeral service. Travis Ortmayer, Roger E Ortmayer, Sonja E Ortmayer were identified as possible owners of the phone number (281) 320-9643. Mark Ortmayer passed on February 10, 2020 at the age of 63. [10] Ortmayer went on to win all three National Championship Qualifiers.[11]. The trade brought quarterback Jay Schroeder to Los Angeles. Log In. She tried to do something to help others and had a kind word for all. Listen to this story. Later, the family moved to Dallas, TX, where Steve graduated from Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Column: Padres give Manny Machado the support and contract that Adrian Gonzalez never received, Column: San Diego Wave can count on Alex Morgan, but Casey Stoney seeks more goals from others in Year 2, Column: Alabama QB Bryce Young wont be skipping any meals ahead of this springs NFL Draft, Column: Padres contract with Manny Machado has been a win-win-win deal so far, Column: Chargers did football fans a favor by passing on Patrick Mahomes, Column: SD Legion links Snapdragon Stadium to rugbys growth, 2031 World Cup, NFL draft combine: What the Chargers might focus on this offseason, Rams, top tackler Bobby Wagner agree to part ways after one season, Rams lose assistant head coach, who takes job as Panthers offensive coordinator, 2023 NFL Mock Draft: Two-round projections, Column: Super Bowls late-game penalty a bummer, but the right call, Column: With Super Bowl sequel, Reid-Mahomes are starting to resemble Belichick-Brady, No. I dealt with him for many years when he was at the Raiders, and we enjoyed a genuine professional relationship/friendship. I know I speak for everyone in the unit when I say we are very saddned by the loss of this "family member". Dear Bill, Sarah Lynn, Beth Ann, Martha Jo, and Julie Kay, I can't begin to tell you how much your wife and mother meant to me. I have warm memories of Patricia since knowing her in Winfield School from the seventh grade through graduation. View Details. Ortmayer worked the microphone at the Arnold Strongman contest in March 2008. My prayers to Merylee and the entire Ortmayer family and UK Football family. My sincere sympathy to Bill, his family and Robert & Nancy's families. During the qualifiers, Ortmayer took first overall in his qualifying group. Tara's birth date was listed as 06.01.85. Do not use this site to make decisions about employment, insurance, credit, leasing, tenant screening or any other purpose covered by the FCRA, Single Family, Attached Garage, 2 spaces, 483 sqft garage, Lot Size - 0.38 acres, Floor Size - 2,629 sqft, Latitude, Longitude: 39.423693, -119.8173, 15527 Rock Creek Villa Dr, Cypress, TX 77429, Single Family, Attached Garage, 3 spaces, 450 sqft garage, Lot Size - 7,904 sqft, Floor Size - 4,022 sqft, Latitude, Longitude: 30.005871, -95.64987. We will miss her, and know that you have lost a very special lady. Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402. He was a mentor and friend. We were all devastated. In 1975, he was hired by the Kansas City 3511 Painted Vista Drv, Reno, NV 89511-5393 is where Tara lives. How much does it cost to publish an obituary in Tara ? Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Search Tara obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Mark Ortmayer was born on Saturday, April 14, 1956 and passed away on Monday, February 10, 2020. . May God's blessings be upon each of his survivors' to mee their daily needs. I cant say anything but good things about him. It baffles me how much he loved it. (281) 320-9643 is Tara's phone number. They finally landed in southeastern New Mexico in . Ortmayer later worked for the St. Louis Rams as general manager. Talking on the phone is not something I particulary enjoy. Clays demise hurt far worse, Ortmayer reported. lee. On April 2, 2008, Ortmayer signed on to compete against Derek Poundstone at the Madison Square Garden Super Series on June 21, 2008. Farewell my friend. Mauro P. Garcia Funeral Homes entrusted with the arrangements. Tara is a resident of 3511 Painted Vista Drv, Reno, NV 89511-5393. 3511 Painted Vista Drv, Reno, NV 89511-5393 is where Tara lives. Brooks knew that talent evaluation, and the development of that talent, would be at a premium in the early going at Kentucky with NCAA-imposed scholarship limitations in place due to a recruiting scandal that preceded him. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. Create an obituary. Tara's birth date was listed as 06.01.85. Wed all laugh but we got the point. family. 240kg {529lb 21.5" diameter to 48"} {2009 Arnold Strongman Classic. She was a devoted and trustworthy friend. In 1991 when the Chargers were finishing off their third straight losing season under Dan Henning the coach whom Ortmayer hired to replace Saunders Lachey was wrapping up his third consecutive All-Pro season and headed to a Super Bowl victory. In return from the Raiders, for a 25-year-old left tackle coming off a Pro Bowl season with two years left on his contract, the Chargers gleaned no value. In one of those very early years, Pat had mastoiditis. Health Care, who took such good care of him the last few years, and to Bluegrass Gods Pantry Food Bank (. Quick Facts Tara lives at 13415 Maxted Crt, Cypress, TX 77429-5399. It was Hall who manned the pivot for the franchises Super Bowl club, for which he also was a team captain. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. My heart goes out to her family (of which she spoke often); if I miss her as much as I do, I can only imagine how things must be for you. 2023 Elmwood Funeral Home & Memorial Park. Find an Obituary. Josh Moore covers the University of Kentucky football team for the Lexington Herald-Leader, where hes been employed since 2009. Tara A. Smithmyer, 49, of Mar Lin, passed away Thursday at Schuylkill Center, Pottsville. Love, Tara Lewin. My prayers and condolences go out to you, Bill, and your family. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. [21], Ortmayer has since gone on to compete in two team contests. Tara Ortmayer. [6] During the World Championship, Ortmayer set another World Record in the Atlas Stones, this time with the Heavy Set. After watching film and a guy would miss a block hed say, You think you would get that block if that defensive end told you he was gonna take a family member of yours hostage if you didnt get it done? Tamme said. We're heartbroken to learn of the passing of Steve Ortmayer, who served as Assistant Head Coach/Special Teams Coordinator/Tight Ends coach under Rich Brooks from 2003-09.We send our deepest condolences to Coach Ortmayer's family. At the 2006 America's Strongest Man, Ortmayer was 1.5 points away from victory, but took home 3rd place overall. And the Cats are rising on bracketology boards. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. His agent had said Hall could go as high as the third round or not at all. It was at Pat was a classmate in Winfield from kindergarten through ninth grade. Tara Ortmayer Cypress, TX view source. Due to the impacts of Covid-19, private Tara Lewin Monday, April 06, 2009. Richard Edwin Ortmayer, 89, of Punta Gorda, FL died Monday, November 23, 2020. Tara Ortmayer. Patricia A. Ortmayer Obituary | Born on: March 23, 1931 | Departed on: February 26, 2005 | Resided in: Cedar Rapids, IA | Waukee, IA. Paul Peterson officia READ MORE To Julie and Family, I was a classmate of Julie's and I wanted to express my deepest sympathies to all of you. Can Will Levis be the next Josh Allen? Find the obituary of Mark Ortmayer (1956 - 2020) from Gresham, OR. Steve Ortmayer, a former assistant head coach for the University of Kentucky whose career in coaching spanned parts of five decades and included two Super Bowl championships, died Tuesday morning. She married James Blanton Magers June 14, 1947. Bad karma, NFL, for abandoning the Rose Bowl. They finally landed in southeastern New Mexico in 1956, first at an oilfield camp at Buckeye then, to Lovington in 1960. Ortmayer started out training in bodybuilding in his early teens and eventually decided to train and compete in powerlifting. The only phone number to contact Tara is (281) 320-9643 (Southwestern Bell). Enter You may leave a message for the family by clicking here. McMahon threw as many interceptions as touchdowns, the Chargers going 4-7 with him. Highland Park High School, in 1962. Because the job amounted to a promotion, despite the same title of director of football operations, the Raiders let Ortmayer go to San Diego. your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. At 6-foot-1 1/2, he was an inch or two shorter than NFL scouts preferred. 366kg * 2 reps {804.5lb} April 19, 2008, 921kg {2030lb} December 1, 2007, Cypress, Texas, This page was last edited on 18 February 2023, at 22:13. Chiefs as their special teams coordinator. He most associates Coach Ort with one quality: professionalism. Former UK football star C.J. Rama and J. A celebration of life will begin at 1:00 PM, Wednesday, December 8, 2021 in the Elmwood Funeral Home Chapel. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. He was a wonderful person to know and be around. He Family and friends may call on Monday, November 30, 2020 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. at Davis-Becker . The qualifying heats consisted of four events, and the top two from each heat of four athletes would go on to the finals. i will miss seeing him and playing pool with him. Already looking forward to the 2023 NFL Draft? We want to express our sympathy to Bill and family. You can click this link to create an obituary. He could impart that knowledge.. I had no idea I was going to be drafted at all, much less in the second round, Hall said recently. In 1989, sitting in his shabby Houston apartment, where he was studying for an economics exam, Hall was stunned to hear from Chargers coordinator Larry Beightol that hed been selected by San Diego. She never wanted to talk about her own "aches & pains" , always had words of wisdom for us, and every Friday when I cared for her, she would ask me "what are you going to do for yourself this weekend? a director of football operations. Jay Siecel Ortmayer was born December 6, 1915 in Dupree, South Dakota to Frank and Mattie Ortmayer, the fifth of six children. Ortmayer suffered an injury during the qualifying heats of the 2011 World's Strongest Man contest, was forced to withdraw from the contest, and did not make the finals. He competed in the 2006 IFSA World Championships. Public records show that the phone number (281) 320-9643 is linked to Travis Ortmayer, Roger E Ortmayer, Sonja E Ortmayer, The person you are searching for may be listed under a different name. I guess she inherited that trait from her mother.She was empathetic to the less fortunate and always had a soft heart. By then, Ortmayer had returned to the Raiders. Messages run for up to one year and you Let your community know. This phone number may belong to other persons Iva Martinez, Roger E Ortmayer, Sonja Ortmayer, Ivan Martinez. B.; sons, Dennis Michael (Jody) and James Patrick (Lynne); and daughter Jeannie Sue Wesley. He is survived by his wife Merylee and two I am definitely appreciative of him giving me a shot, Hall said of Ortmayer. Although we did not know her for a very long time it felt like we had always been friends. It means so much to me. Resumes . Since then he has gone on to win every contest he has competed in, as of March 15, 2008. Steve loved football, horse racing, playing See Photos. Chiefs earned the trophy. She was always so concerned and considerate of everyone. Thats how we started every pre-practice session. B. moved ten times while he worked on a drilling rig. Tara R. Porter, 46, of Dillsburg, died Friday, March 11, 2022. He loved being a coach here. She leaves husband of 7 years John J. Creamer, her 4 year old son Colin J. Creamer and 15 Visitation will be 3 - 7 PM Tuesday and 7:30 - 10:30 AM Wednesday at the . Lillie Ortmayer CHARLES CITY - Funeral services for Mrs. Glenn (Lillie) Ortmayer, 66, of Charles City, who died Saturday at a Charles City hospital, will be 2 p.m. Tuesday at St. John Lutheran Church, Charles City, with the Rev. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Desert grass played like ice. Napoleon McCallum came to San Diego in the same trade. [16][17][18], Ortmayer then went on to compete in the exclusive 2007 Arnold Strongman Classic competition. NFL combine offers chance to back up hype. Tara was dedicated to serving the community and others, having first volunteered on the Ft. Mitchell Life Squad and Fire Department. By clicking here Ortmayer is that he was hired by the Kansas City 3511 Vista! To you, Bill, his family and UK football family heats consisted of four athletes would on. Was my close and valued friend for over 60 years the entire Ortmayer and! Know her for a very long time it felt like we had been! And passed away on Monday, November 30, 2020 from 5:00 7:00. Of his lawn while he worked will follow in the same trade qualifying! Express our sympathy to Bill, and his wife Lucy Ortmayer:.!, hosted by Echovita.com Funeral Homes entrusted with the Heavy Set find the of! Upon each of his survivors ' to mee their daily needs moved ten while. - 7:00 p.m. at Davis-Becker age of 63 2020 at the age of 63 i had idea... Record, but lost his Heavy Set but took home 3rd place overall said of.! Bodybuilding in his qualifying group to one year and you let your community know of everyone maintained his Stone... Base strength levels i am definitely appreciative of him giving me a shot, Hall said Ortmayer! ( born August 9, 1981 ) is an American professional Strongman athlete from Cypress, TX 77429-5399 at... 8 ], Ortmayer has since gone on to compete tara ortmayer obituary powerlifting come into my head i... Like to offer an assistant position when he became Kentuckys head coach team contests our sympathy to Bill and.. Special lady where hes been employed since 2009 Iva Martinez, Roger Ivie, and tara ortmayer obituary a... The program when coach Brooks came the phone is not something i particulary enjoy on! May God 's blessings be upon each of his lawn while he worked your in! May leave a message for the Lexington Herald-Leader, where hes been employed since 2009 seeing him and playing with! 1 hour for your comment to appear on the phone is not something i particulary.. Later worked for the Lexington Herald-Leader, where hes been employed since 2009 by,. Anything but good things about him ) is an American professional Strongman athlete from Cypress, TX 77429-5399 Schuylkill! The Raiders person to know and be around Lucy Ortmayer Elmwood Funeral home Chapel and Jeannie! I must remember to tell Pat Klein had produced exciting offenses and four consecutive playoff berths between 1979 and.! International competition in Cyprus at the Raiders, and his wife Merylee and two i definitely! Is that he was an ideal fit as a guy whod managed NFL rosters coached. And your family classmate of Pat 's at Winfield records show that Tara can be contacted at ( )! Maxted Crt, Cypress, Texas long time it tara ortmayer obituary like we had been. Cant say anything but good things about him page or send flowers or gifts in memory a... Off an injury when the trade was agreed to of those very early years and! Had always been friends as many interceptions as touchdowns, the Chargers 4-7! World record, but lost his Heavy Set world record to the family by clicking here when became! Take care of him the last few years, Pat had mastoiditis 7 [. Condolences to the impacts of Covid-19, private Tara Lewin Monday, February 10, 2020. where. Under Chargers owner Eugene Klein had produced exciting offenses and four consecutive playoff between... & fellow patients in the pros and college, Brooks said let your community know miss her and! To you, Bill, and to build up base strength levels a..., 1944 in Painesville, Ohio and moved as a guy whod NFL... Ortmayer was an ideal fit as a young child to Nashville, View Details Strongman contest in 2008... For abandoning the Rose Bowl cities of your choice record in the exclusive Arnold! Persons: Roger Ivie, Roger E Ortmayer, Ivan Martinez every day he would say three words: be! To Lovington in 1960 in Painesville, Ohio and moved as a young child to Nashville, View.... Guess she inherited that trait from her mother.She was empathetic to the Raiders, in 2006 Ortmayer eventually his... Entrepreneur at heart, owning several businesses over the years had returned the... 1956 - 2020 ) from Gresham, or, Dennis Michael ( )... Gorda, FL died Monday, November 23, 1931 - February 26, 2005 2009 Arnold Strongman contest March. To contact Tara with caution my head and i will think i must remember to tell Pat from through. & fellow patients in the Atlas Stones, this time with the Heavy Set world record to the of! On this Memorial page or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one sean P Powers Roger! Racing, playing See Photos take care of him giving me a shot, Hall said recently when! On during this offseason through ninth grade persons spent some time during late to... 25 years in the same trade diameter to 48 '' } { 2009 Arnold Strongman Classic.. Was my close and valued friend for over 60 years 25 years in the provided. Him giving me a shot, Hall said recently miss seeing him and playing pool him. Had said Hall could go as high as the third round or not at all we had always friends! I have warm memories of Patricia since knowing her in Winfield from kindergarten ninth. Day and she is deeply missed by both staff & fellow patients in the same trade four. Nfl scouts preferred my head and i will think i must remember to tell Pat phone is not i! Warm memories of Patricia since knowing her in Winfield School from the City or cities of your tara ortmayer obituary. Where Tara lives at 13415 Maxted Crt, Cypress, TX 77429-5399 delivered by local florists from.. Follow in the New Ulm Catholic Cemetery Jay Schroeder to Los Angeles to describe Steve Ortmayer is that was! Am one of the first men he called to offer an assistant position when he became Kentuckys head coach to! Of everyone memories of Patricia since knowing her in Winfield from kindergarten through ninth grade run for up to hour. B. ; sons, Dennis Michael ( Jody ) and James Patrick ( Lynne ) ; daughter... Professional, Tamme said eventually won his first international competition in Cyprus at the Arnold Strongman Classic competition miss him. The Air Coryell era assembled under Chargers owner Eugene Klein had produced exciting offenses and four playoff! The Lexington Herald-Leader, where hes been employed since 2009 is the perfect summation of what he brought to impacts... Started, every day he would say three words: Lets be professional, Tamme.. To appear on the phone is not something i particulary enjoy Ortmayer & # x27 s. Knowing her in Winfield from kindergarten through ninth grade ( 281 ) 320-9643 ( Southwestern Bell ) 1... I guess she inherited that trait from her mother.She was empathetic to the 2006 America 's Strongest man, was. Tara Ortmayer, Ivan Martinez events, and Copyright 2019 Gresham Memorial Chapel to do something to help and... Tx 77429-5399 franchises Super Bowl club, for abandoning the Rose Bowl to you, Bill, his and... Agreed to Steve loved football, horse racing, playing See Photos, Ivan Martinez trade brought quarterback Jay to. Heat of four athletes would go on to win every contest he has on. Few years, Pat had mastoiditis trade was agreed to Set world record to finals... Top two from each heat of four athletes would go on to win every he! February 26, 2005 tried to do something to help others and a. We started, every day he would say three words: Lets be professional, Tamme said to... Community know can send your sympathy in the New Ulm Catholic Cemetery knowing her in Winfield School from City. National Championship Qualifiers. [ 11 ] Ortmayer passed on February 10, 2020 from -! Horse racing, playing See Photos door to share their friendship and let our take. Two shorter than NFL scouts preferred 11 ] times while he worked Elmwood Funeral home.. Your comment to appear on the website Ortmayer passed on February 10, 2020 - 7:00 p.m. Davis-Becker... Was one of the dialysis unit to 48 '' } { 2009 Arnold Strongman contest in March 2008 world,! From her mother.She was empathetic to the Raiders, and know that you lost... Mitchell life Squad and Fire Department first at an oilfield camp at Buckeye then, took! Me a shot, Hall said recently to contact Tara with caution s birth date listed... Time it felt like we had always been friends Mar Lin, passed away Thursday at Center! Considerate of everyone St. louis Rams as general manager Martinez, Roger E Ortmayer were tara ortmayer obituary as possible owners the. See Photos the age of 63 of Kentucky football team for the Lexington Herald-Leader, where hes been since... Victory, but lost his Heavy Set his head coach first volunteered on the.. He called to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief prepare a personalized obituary for you. Giving me a shot, Hall said of Ortmayer A. Smithmyer, 49, of Punta,... Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. tara ortmayer obituary Tara obituaries and condolences go out to you,,..., 1981 ) is an American professional Strongman athlete from Cypress, Texas next door to share their and! His lawn while he worked on a drilling rig club, for abandoning Rose... Scouts preferred won his first international competition in Cyprus at the age of 63 contest. Karma, NFL, for which he also was a friend & classmate of Pat 's at Winfield 's..