If you want to safe you should buy a shredder case. With a solid memory foam loaf, the material adjacent to the compressed area isallattached as a single uninterrupted piece. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Might an upholstery shop also be able to shred fabric? Nothing is ever as gentle as doing it by hand. Shredded flame retardant foam will not have the same flame retardant properties . Required fields are marked *. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. That will make it much easier to slice all the way through. When you buy something non-adjustable its quite likely youre either positioning your head too high or low. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. *Note* Shredded memory foam pillows are often marketed as bamboo pillows.Why? Would it be safe to cut it into more manageable strips, and feed them into a wood chipper? Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 22,667 times. A single piece of dense foam doesnt allow air to circulate freelyso it willabsorb and retain thewarm humid air generated by your body. Here are the six steps for a super fresh, ultra clean, fluffy memory foam pillow. A hot knife may or may not work on memory foam, but is not necessary for cutting it (any sharp blade will do) nor appropriate for shredding it into small bits. Youll want to fill your sink or bathtub with water, making sure the temperature is just cool to lukewarm. In 2006 he spotted a small corner shop to let in his home town. They can also ordered shredded foam. Once I got my pillow filled to the amount I liked, I closed it up and saved the pieces for another project. This includes, but is not limited to: AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, TX, UT, WA, and WY. *sigh*. Its elastic quality will make your creation eccentric. You can recycle your existing one and buy new foam. Additional PSA, those covers your mattresses come in should NOT be removed - doing so can get fiberglass everywhere. Shredded memory foam pillows are soft enough to conform to the shape of your head Pillow Quantity: 2 Pack Out Cover: 100% High gauge polyester Inner Cover: Smooth hypoallergenic fabric liner Our cases are moisture-wicking to keep your pillow dry and fresh while you sleep. Additional PSA, those covers your mattresses come in should NOT be removed - doing so can get fiberglass everywhere. Ive tried memory foam pillows before, so this unique chemicalsmell was something I was very familiar with. Memory foam made with polyurethane which can toxic. When you seal a cut, there's less chance of creating the little Styrofoam beads that can often accompany cutting. I found an entire mattress from a second hand shop. Arrrrg! I also *highly* recommend a removable pillow cover/protector that is machine washable. Ideal Home's rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars. Appreciate your research! However, we do also talk about the best pillows by different genre at sleepdesires.com/best-pillows/ . The way I shredded a foam mattress pad was by leaving the door open and the puppy got in and did the work. ", Shredded Conventional Foam - Charcoal - Large Bag. in English Lit from Mississippi College in 2011 and now lives in her hometown with her husband and two young sons. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Firstly, fill up your sink or bathtub with lukewarm water and a small quantity of gentle detergent. 4.7/5. "It worked great! 4.3 (519) $6990 ($34.95/Count) Save $5.00 with coupon. I recommend washing your face each night, as well as showering to remove the days dirt and grime. If you dont have time to thoroughly wash a foam pillow (or you just noticed a few marks or sweat stains), spot cleaning can remove stains until it can be washed. So I decided to try upcycling it into a shredded memory foam pillow and it worked out pretty well! Im not one to complain about a few extra dollars for something that you spend a third of your life on, but if youreshopping for pillow fillingstrictly based upon price, you should know that youll pay a bit more more for shredded memorythan poly fiberfill or other more cost-effective fillings. Depending on the thickness of the foam, it can take up to 24 hours for a pillow to dry completely. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/fa\/Cut-Foam-Pad-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Cut-Foam-Pad-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/fa\/Cut-Foam-Pad-Step-4.jpg\/aid12259514-v4-728px-Cut-Foam-Pad-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. This article has been viewed 90,330 times. Best memory foam pillow for keeping you cool. The individual pieces of foam move independently,allowing thepillow to be moldable. Interesting. There are 16 references cited in this article, which can be found at the bottom of the page. In its shredded form, memory foam still provides the cushioning and support of its solid counterpart, but it is able to move more easily within its cover and mold to the body. Memory foam is also known to relieve pressure from pressure points thanks to the nature of the foam itself. You can purchase electric kitchen knives at most department stores. So my fiancee had the same issue he bought 2 foam toppers. We are always happy to offer further assistance while shopping with us. Thismakes the pillowmuch more moresoft and moldableversus firm and supportive. Giving them PJs too, might even suggest a movie night; however, with all the comfort from the shredded memory foam pillows, we might all just crash though. Our bamboo pillow can make your head, neck and shoulders feel comfortable support. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/2d\/Cut-Memory-Foam-Step-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Cut-Memory-Foam-Step-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/2d\/Cut-Memory-Foam-Step-3.jpg\/aid11102687-v4-728px-Cut-Memory-Foam-Step-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. If you're using a serrated knife, you may need to make a gentle sawing motion with the knife blade as you cut through the foam. ArminHandmades. The process typically involves tearing open the mattress (or another item) and removing foam by hand. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. You can also add a drop of lavender oil if you like the scent! The bad news is, if you do need to wash it, more care does need to be taken when washing a shredded memory foam. However, the heat from my head and body compressed the memory foam so that I always woke up with my neck at the wrong angle and a better chance than not of getting a migraine from the muscle spasms that caused. As long as the blade stays straight up-and-down, you should still get an even edge. Memory foam is made by combining water, halocarbons, or hydrocarbons to polyurethane mix. You can sculpt it much like a down pillowit will shift and change into whatever shape you desire. I used an electric knife to make the entire pillow a bit thinner. This product is a blend of materials equivalent to 4LB density memory foam which helps to ensure the best in firmness and softness all in one solution. This is deemed to be one of the best shredded memory foam pillows on the market. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. 4.7/5. Press J to jump to the feed. Thanks, looks like there's some specialized foam shredding equipment required. I've seen several reviews comparing the My Pillow brand pillow to another (which I can't recall the name of) & the other always won. Drain and refill the sink several times with clean water until no more suds appear. Physical Data Sheet: 4LB ViscoPLUSH Memory Foam Physical Data Sheet, Exemption ChargeProduct may be subject to a $15.00 exemption charge per bag shipped to the West Coast. I dont want to waste money and environmental resources trying to find the perfect pillow. Perfect for DIY projects of all sorts, this reliable shredded memory foam can be used in throw pillows, cushions, cushion backs, and many other applications to fit your needs. Then cover it with a pillow case. . Could it be that the topper is too soft? This will help absorb odors and remove any dust mites or pet hair that might be on the pillow. My only problem is figuring out how to go about shredding the foam. This will damage your memory foam by warping and crumbling. Compared to traditional memory foam pillows,support is slightly diminished. Manufacturing TolerancesProducts may carry a size tolerance depending on the style and job. This is a blog for people who like to solve problems with their creativity. The legendary comfort and support of material, now in a huggable pillow. It is different from traditional memory foam because it has a mix of regular and irregular cells of varying sizes. DOWN ALTERNATIVE DESIGN - Plush microfiber and shredded memory foam filling mimics the comfort properties of down without sharp feather quills ; . And I havent been able to give this thing away. Ive got these bamboo shredded memory foam pillows you talk about and wondering how long their life expectancy is? The shape and feel are perfect for side-sleepers and expectant mothers, or anyone looking for a body pillow unlike any other. A fabric you love. One reviewer opened up both pillows & showed the contents & I'm gonna try the type in the "other" pillow. That way, it will be easy to make sure your cuts are straight all the way through the pad. This means it will provide superior support and cushioning for the best in comfort. I'm sure that they each have industry grade, tow-behind chipper shredders, but you'd have to a) tow it, b) cut it into 18" strips, and c) hope like hell the machine wasn't damaged in the process (but I doubt it would be, still though it's not the intended use so it's a maybe). Consumer Score: 87% gave it 4 stars or more. You must order this stuff! This pillow is contoured to . But you know, a bit of elbow grease makes the wheels turn smoother. Drain the soapy water and refill the sink with fresh water. Yeah I am with this guy, a hot knife is just about the only way to go. Most hardware stores won't take it, since they're worried it'd clog the equipment they have on hand. It also has cooling properties designed to keep your body temperature regulated throughout the night. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. Warning: Be careful not to compress the memory foam while youre taking your measurements, or else they may not be accurate. After some thought, I realized that this was probably the better option, since it'd omit lumps & angles. Conversely, shredded memory foam pieceseachcompressindependently. This product is made from pure memory foam off cuts from production of mattresses. All Rights Reserved. This means it will provide superior support and cushioning for the best in comfort. Here are some of its pros and cons: The micro-vented cover of this pillow is made from 56.4% polyester 43% viscose bamboo and 0.6% lycra to help keep you cool during sleep. If you're planning to cover the foam with fabric, a little bit of unevenness is probably fine. Keep your fingers and the knife cord away from the blade while its turned on. This is much more effective in looking after your memory foam pillow and lessens the risk in warping or damaging the foam during washing. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Yes, an electric knife like for cutting meat would work great. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Knead the foam pillow gently to remove the suds. The My Pillow brand pillow uses small-to-tiny bits of torn memory foam. Most memory foam mattresses contain a boatload of fiberglass (cheap fire retardant), and can pretty much turn your home into a hazmat zone if you aren't careful with them. She especially enjoys writing articles that help people overcome interpersonal hurdles but frequently covers a variety of subjects, including health and wellness, spirituality, gardening, and more. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. If your foam is less than about 2in (5.1cm), it's probably easier to use a rotary cutter or craft knife. 4. Instead, add some hook and loop so you can adjust your filling. Foam pads are useful for a number of different projects, like replacing chair or couch cushions or creating a custom mattress for camping. 15" x 15" x 72" bag fills approximately 5 cubic feet. The second cutting option is a bit surprising to some people, but works wonders. Last Updated: December 3, 2022 IMPORTANT: Always check the label or care instructions before cleaning on washing, as each individual pillow will be made slightly differently and have different requirements for cleaning. A large number of shredded memory foam fill for bean bags, and enough to fill 2 pillows, 1 extra-large dog bed, or 2 small dog beds. Encase it in a good pillow cover, and wash that cover from time to time. Because its naturally hypoallergenic, memory foam isnt prone to bacteria like many other materials. I would think youd be fine with like cutting strips off the mattress with the knife and then using the scissors to cut it into squares. Thank you.". The off gassing issue isnt limited to thesmell;there are various reports and studies which indicate that memory foam may be somewhat toxic. Our shredded foam can be used in throw pillows, cushions, patio furniture, cushion backs, and many other applications. Fortunately shredded memory foam offers improvedbreathability. "Memory foam allows pillows to conform to one's body structure, and this lets the pillow accommodate the natural resting position of the body," says Dr. Rahul Shah, a New Jersey-based. Foam Cut to Size was a key component in upholstered furniture, and Mark began to sell Upholstery Foam Cut To Size, Foam Sheets, Foam Cushion On-line via eBay. Find a thrift shop with an electric knife and use that. Because of the volatile organic compounds contained, memory foamunfortunately stinks. It stands up to kids lounging on the chairs and bounces back. In its shredded form, memory foam still provides the cushioning and support of its solid counterpart, but it is able to move more easily within its cover and mold to the body. A chipper/shredder like this might do the trick. PetFusion Ultimate Dog Bed. *Edit 7/13/18* Having sat in a closet for over a year, I pulled it out for a sniff test. It was sorta like the stuff they use to similate down in bedding for people with allergies (or who don't enjoy getting unwanted facial piercings all through the night from all the pin feathers!). Please see our Tolerance Table. I'm in the process of pulling apart our old memory foam mattress topper, one pinch at a time time. If you're cutting 2 shapes out of the same piece of foam, avoid having them share a side, just in case you make a mistake. See our Shipping Page for more details. The additional filling also made the pillow a bit more firm, preventing it from bottoming out under the weight of my head. The one I had didn't have a mesh interior. Mark Harris became a furniture consultant for some of the countries leading upholstery manufactures. If youre using a serrated bread knife, saw back and forth to make your cuts. Coop Home Goods Eden Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Cooling Cover $96 at Amazon 2 Best Value Cooling Pillow Weekender Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Pillow $32 at Amazon 3 Best Cooling. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/80\/Cut-Foam-Pad-Step-8.jpg\/v4-460px-Cut-Foam-Pad-Step-8.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/80\/Cut-Foam-Pad-Step-8.jpg\/aid12259514-v4-728px-Cut-Foam-Pad-Step-8.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. 3. Dont be tempted to use a higher temperature setting this could damage the foam. 2. Advantages of Shredded Memory Foam. Go to Harbor Freight and buy this and a respirator I don't see anywhere that will do this for you. Press J to jump to the feed. I couldn't help myself! Memory foam becomes softer when it comes into contact with body heat, allowing it to conform closely, and then recovers its shape when it cools . Barkbox Memory Foam Platform Dog Bed. It just wont take it, and if it is a loaf, you will never, ever get it dry again. Most memory foam mattresses contain a boatload of fiberglass. I'll show you how in this video. Gently squeeze the pillow while it's underwater to allow the detergent to go through the shredded foam. Ive been trying to find the answer to this question for three days now without much luck. As its name implies, "shredded" memory foam filling is simply torn into tiny pieces. Step #3. I just cut some of my favorite Doctor Who custom knit fabric and sewed up a quick pillowcase(this tutorial was for a standard pillowcase, but youll want to adjust the size as needed for your pillow). I have a foam shredder at my upholstery shop; it's uncommon but you can call local upholstery shops and ask. Remove the pillowcase to save for another project. The multicolored pieces all varied in size; most wereabout 1/4 1/2 inches in diameter. This is considered a substantial disadvantage bymany users, myself included. If the foam is hanging off of your work surface, the weight might cause the piece to shift while you're cutting. All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published. I've included choices in a variety of materials and styles. Boy, did I get in trouble when they walked in & found the state of the room after I'd been pulling at the foam for 3 hours! Many shredded varieties can also be customized to fit your particular sleep preference. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. The Foam Shop was born. Now Im fairly comfortable with my pillow and I didnt waste any resources! Required fields are marked *. You can expect to receive the following grades when you order Mixed Memory Foam White vasco 40 , Green/Purple Revo , Black Simbatex , Yellow vasco 60, Blue cool 60. (Image credit: Rem-Fit) 3. Memory foamsunique ability to conform to your head and neck is negated when its beentorn into individual pieces. A buckwheat pillow is great all-natural alternative to shredded memory foam. Most memory foam mattresses contain a boatload of fiberglass (cheap fire retardant), and can pretty much turn your home into a hazmat zone if you arent careful with them. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. You can find memory foam mattress toppers & pillows reeeeeally inexpensively at thrift stores, so go on the hunt & make pillows on the cheap! #1,024 in Home (See Top 100 in Home) #11 in Specialty Medical . I would just get some sharp scissors, large ones if you can find them at maybe a craft or hardware store and a utility knife and just cut it up. The only textile shredding service near me will let me pay to have my scraps shredded, but they won't let me have them back. PCjr 7 yr. ago That kind of trauma will cause the foam to lose its memory. Rinse. You could also use a box cutter for thinner foam, as long as the blade is about the width of the pad. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram, Senior Living Options for Independent Adults (55+). I started with a clean cut along. pillowLY Shredded Memory Foam Pillow For Neck Support & Pain Relief - 2 Comfort Orthopedic Zones (Soft & Firm) Adjustable for Stomach Back & Side Sleepers with Bamboo Cooling Hypoallergenic System (4.5)2,324 2499 Get it Wednesday, Dec 14 FREE Delivery by Amazon Arrives before Christmas Small Business Interesting project, please keep us updated. Firmness: medium. (616) 475-5000 I have their 7.5 ft bean bag and they say if you need more fluff to call them. Remember, it's always easier to cut more, but you can't put some back if you cut too much. But, the final transformation into little stuffing bits probably isn't going to happen. Memory foam consists primarily of a chemical called polyurethane. Happy girl! This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/ff\/Cut-Memory-Foam-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Cut-Memory-Foam-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/ff\/Cut-Memory-Foam-Step-7.jpg\/aid11102687-v4-728px-Cut-Memory-Foam-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. So, I have good news, and kinda bad news. The fillings chemical odor is no longer noticeable. When the pressure on the pillow isreleased, the memory foam slowly resets itselfandchangesback to its original rectangular shape. The shredded memory foamwas considerably softer feeling. Nope. I am looking for the material that holds the memory foam. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. The nearest foam shredder is in Louisville, and they're charging $2 per pound, and I think we've got like 70 or 80 pounds of mattress for them to shred. This will speed up the drying time. A few points to know: By using a pillow protector, your memory foam pillow should only need to be thoroughly cleaned once, maybe twice, a year unless there is a spill or accident. Apparently, normal wood chippers don't have enough blades and get too hot for this kind of work? You may modify the height and stiffness of this shredded memory foam pillow. Give it a Gentle Rinse After it's clean, remove your pillow from the water and gently squeeze out the moisture, being incredibly careful not to wring or twist the memory foam. and any tutorials I find are just for polystyrene, except for one from india, feeding it into a muffin monster, but My local hardware doesnt rent those out. No matter how you fluff, smoosh, squash, scrunch orsculpt this solid piece of memory foam, it will always revert to its original rectangular shape. Jade Active Bean Bag Filler Foam - 10 Pound Premium Shredded Memory Foam - Easy Pillow Stuffing Foam for Dog Bed or Couch Cushion - Very Soft and Great for Stuffing 4.3 out of 5 stars 852 67 offers from $103.06 wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. This shredded foam is so much better than the beads I had in 5 beanbag chairs in my middle school classroom. It was completely different than the traditional memory foam pillows Ive tried. I'll show you how in this video. References. Drain and refill the sink several times with clean water until no more suds appear. I discovered it when to wash the sham although never used, and was surprised at the appearance of the chopped up foam and the label contents Made in China Polypropylene. Medical Pillow . distributingyour bodys weight, eliminating uncomfortable pressure points. He ended up with a painful neck too after one night on it. Keep moving to a clean area of the cloth as the stain is transferred. 2023 Foam 4 U | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Web Design by Dexterous Designs Ltd. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Some manufacturers suggest that you let your new. By using our site, you agree to our. Last Updated: January 21, 2021 Your memory foam may take up to a day to fill out or plump up after you take it out of the packaging and it begins to expand to its original size. This might create a little problem for those who wish to adjust the pillow as per their sleeping style. Do not use them to cut foam made of polyurethanethe fumes produced would be very toxic. Make gentle sawing motions if you're using a serrated knife, but don't press down hard. This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer, Amy Bobinger. If you'll be working with a thick piece of foam, you may want to mark your cuts on the top, sides, and bottom. It's almost like the time when, as a small child, I found a hole in the pillow my grandmother gave me to sleep on & began pulling the foam out onepieceatatime. I got a bag of this foam to add more volume for my existing big bean bag (that was filled with simple shredded foam). The strange chemical odor pouring out of it is a constant reminder of this potential danger. replacing the crappy styrene beads-new chair even- will keep bag in boat, and hold my fat **s more comfortably as well. Coop Home Goods The Original. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You'll end up with a mess jammed inside a wood chipper. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/fb\/Cut-Memory-Foam-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Cut-Memory-Foam-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/fb\/Cut-Memory-Foam-Step-4.jpg\/aid11102687-v4-728px-Cut-Memory-Foam-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. 1.Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow. I opened the bag and my nosequickly reminded me of my previous experiences with memory foamyou might say itjogged my memory (foam). Call Comfort research, tell them you bought a bean bag from them and need more fluff. Perhaps different memory foam manufacturing techniques result in differences in off gassing decay. Tip: Lay a straightedge along the line to use as a guide while youre cutting if you need help keeping the knife straight. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Got a bag to make malleable, memory foam pillows for all the nieces and nephews this year! Starting at an edge of the foam and cutting slowly with a serrated blade can give you a perfectly flush edge you probably didn't think was possible at home. Published: February 24, 2023 at 11:34 am. We offer this solution in several sizes to accommodate the scope of your project or needs. The closest foam shredder is over in Louisville, and they charge too much for this to be worth it. Step #2. I've tried calling home depot and cincy tool rental, but they say they don't have the necessary equipment. But not the foam. . Granted, it doesnt get too much use Guests sleep on it. Make sure you choose a surface that won't be damaged by a sharp blade or heat if you're using a hot wire cutter, like a wooden or metal table. Make sure it is completely dry before using it again. Your Coop Home Goods Adjustable Body Pillow arrives with an extra bag of shredded memory foam. Carefully submerge your pillow under soapy water. Allow the pillow to air dry on a flat, ventilated surface (like a clothes horse) away from direct heat and sunlight. I am simply not willing to risk spending 1/3 of my life on something that might not be completely safe. My head sank deep into the pillow too deep. thank you! This is more for those of you who hated your MF pillow and wanted to do something useful with it. Dip a clean, preferably white, cloth into the solution and gently blot from the outside of the stain toward the center. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/74\/Cut-Memory-Foam-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Cut-Memory-Foam-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/74\/Cut-Memory-Foam-Step-1.jpg\/aid11102687-v4-728px-Cut-Memory-Foam-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"