hotels near the oasis on lake travis

Always Reward yourself your way Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded The staffs was nice and they had landury machine. No question, its a million dollar view. Sort Price Stars Reviews Distance Hyatt Place Austin Lake Travis/Four Points Customer Reviews 7300 N FM 620, Austin Map Around 2.09 Km from Oasis On Lake Travis Very good 124 reviews 8.5 USD 184.3 Per night Book Now Were big on the little things. Take a copy with you to the hotel. Good shower, and shampoo, conditioner, and body wash were provided. 11:30 am 8:00 pm, Wednesday All rights reserved. An Austin landmark. Residence Inn by Marriott River Place Austin, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Four Points Austin, About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Security | Contact Us, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, golf resort near Lake Travis, 4 miles north of Lakeway Regional Hospital, Outdoor swimming pool open all year - exercise room, Next to High 5 Family Entertainment Center, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel 4 miles southwest of Lake Travis, Outdoor swimming pool open in summer - exercise room, 1.5 miles from High 5 Family Entertainment Center, Near Baylor Scott and White Medical Center, Heated indoor swimming pool - exercise room, Microwave and refrigerator in every suite, Upscale, smoke-free hotel near Hill Country Galleria, Restaurant open for breakfast and dinner only, 10 miles from High 5 Family Entertainment Center, Restaurant open for lunch and dinner only, Upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Luxury, smoke-free resort 5 miles from Lakeline Mall, 7 buildings - 1 to 3 floors, 70 rooms - no elevator. Northwest Austin Hotels, Motels, Lodging, and Accommodations near Lake Travis Austin, Texas TX Tex, USA. "Convenient location and parking. Lake Travis Access Lake Travis Public Access Facilities Return to Lake Travis fishing page BOATER ADVISORY: Zebra mussels have invaded this reservoir! 15707 Oak Grove Blvd, Lakeway, TX 78734 United States. Guests are advised to book in advance. I think if youre coming to the Oasis, youre doing it for the views and not the food. Whatever the occasion, The OASIS provides the perfect venue with a beautiful sunset. Choose dates. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin NW-Lakeway is newly renovated and here to provide the perfect mixture of fun and relaxation! Commercial areas like Farm to Plate, Lox, Box & Barrel, Green Gate Farms are ideal places to buy souvenirs. Choose from homes, hotels and everything in between. The Best 10 Hotels near Oasis Texas in Austin, TX Sort:Recommended 6550 Comanche Trl, Austin, TX 78732 Price Dogs Allowed Free Wi-Fi 1. "We enjoyed our stay. The first image is of the resort overlooking the lake. 2013 Ranch Road 620 South, Lakeway, TX 78734, 12525 Bee Cave Parkway, Bee Cave, TX 78738. It was clean and a great value for the price. Extended Stay America Suites Northwest Austin. A modern and beautiful hotel. We got in right away and decide to sit outside with the beautiful views. "The hotel room was beautiful, clean, comfortable, orderly, and quiet. This unique assemblage of 4 parcels mere minutes from Marshall Ford Marina, and the iconic The Oasis on Lake Travis, spans 1.4 +/- acres and includes a 6,800+ square foot four-bedroom main house with four full bathrooms, two powder rooms, media room, office/secondary sitting, a charming 1,816 sqft three-bedroom/two-bathroom guest cottage with a And they werent playing country music (yes, I am a hater). "Nice hotel with friendly, helpful personnel. Towneplace Suites by Marriott North Austin. Book it. That would put this sandwich over the top. The bed was super comfortable, and I liked the room. Please enter a valid email address. ,HY;AUSZL-AUS,RC;AUSLA-AUS,HI;7021-AUS,YX;AUSMA-AUS,HI;3484-AUS,HG;AUSLL-AUS,XV;AUSSW-AUS,HX;5548-AUS,HI;3077-AUS,CY;AUSNL-AUS,CZ;TX514-AUS,YZ;5531-AUS,FN;AUSRB-AUS,HS;1043-AUS,EA;TXK20-AUS,EA;03310-AUS,HT;16599-AUS,AL;3423-AUS,LQ;6338-AUS,HX;5865-AUS,LQ;53885-AUS,EA;WLJVS-AUS,YX;AUSLR-AUS,TO;AUSLN-AUS,GI;AUSCE-AUS,BR;AUSSH-AUS,RU;AUSTK-AUS,SN;AUSSB-AUS,GA;2749-AUS,XV;AUSWL-AUS. Ft. 401 Allouette Way #3, Carson City, NV 89701-4373. The room was clean, and the staff was friendly. Cable TV is included in each room at the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Austin. & never seen anything like this. 1,200 Sq. We did have to lower the room temperature, but then we were comfortable. If you like nature and serenity, you'll love this place. Came here awhile ago after my friend had recommended it. For full details, refer to our. "We had a lot of luggage, and the hotel clerk gave us a room on the 1st floor near the end of the building, which made loading and unloading much simpler. The hotel room was clean, and the staff was caring. We also offer a rustic lobby bar, and private dining. Error: except the location suit me best for my work. The exterior needed a facelift, but the hotel room was clean and smelled fresh. Keeping that in mind, it was a perfectly pleasant experience. "The hotel was kind of run-down and dirty. The service was reasonably fast, and our drinks and appetizers arrived in an appropriate time. Hotels near Lake Travis, Austin | HotelGuides.com Hotels > US Hotels > Hotels in Tennessee > Hotels in Austin > Hotels near Lake Travis Austin Hotels near Lake Travis - Austin, TX Rates shown below are averages. I should have asked for their bbq to put on it. ** the Palms on Lake Travis - lakefront vacation rental in Austin, TX ** Lakefront vacation rental on the main basin of Lake Travis in Austin, TX - near the Oasis Shutterfly This page requires JavaScript to be enabled. I love it! Make sure to check out our list below of the best Airbnb vacation rentals near Lake Travis, Texas, for the best trip. Specialties: Social distancing with gorgeous lake views and a unique experience for family vacation, romantic getaway, team building, or a fun trip with friends. The room was clean and the staff was helpful. Lakeway major corporations include Baylor Scott & White Medical Center and Austin Energy. no matter how busy they are, you wontt have to wait very long. This was the best place I've stayed in for a long time. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Located 18.5 miles from the Texas State Capitol, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. This isnt always the case here, especially when it gets busy, but today was great. There are plenty of Lake Travis hotels you can resort to for an unparalleled experience. (4.9 km from Lake Travis). Im probably going to repeat what others have already said amazing, just gorgeous views of Lake Travis at sunset. - allows pets up to 35 pounds - $50 per stay fee for each pet. Loved it and would definitely come back! We were able to go to lake Travis during the day or the botanical garden nearby, then at night take a small commute to 6th street to party. 2.5 Baths. Read cancellation policies There was what looked like a hand print on the shower wall, and some little brown chunks on the floor that looked questionable. - allows pets up to 60 pounds only, 2 pets per room - $20 per night pet fee - $40 maximum per stay pet fee. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Address: 6550 Comanche Trail, Austin, TX 78732 Rates shown below are averages. Overlooking Lake Travis, Lakeway Resort and Spa features beautiful accommodations amidst the natural landscape of Texas Hill Country's pristine setting. "Convenient location and parking. Staff was friendly, breakfast was ok as expected. I felt safe during my stay. 11:30 am 8:00 pm, Friday Staff was very nice at check in and I came in after 10. Located within 15 miles of Dell Diamond and 15 miles of University of Texas at Austin, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Austin Northwest Research Blvd has rooms in Austin. The impeccable server name Jake was also awesome! A little touristy but we went to the brewery side (vs the side with all the umbrellas/food) which seemed a little less touristy. I liked EVERYTHING about this hotel!!! On the shores of beautiful Lake Travis, lake activities abound at Lakeway Resort and Spa. Sincerely, Miss Emma. All rooms include a TV with satellite channels. It wasnt terrible, it just wasnt memorable. The wait for a party of 16 is 30 minutes on a holiday weekend. The Brunch Bus: Food Tour with a Live Band on Board the Bus! We did have to lower the room temperature, but then we were comfortable. 2023 HotelGuides.com, Inc. All rights reserved. good location, comfortable room, Towneplace Suites By Marriott Austin North/Lakeline in Cedar Park has 3-star accommodations with free bikes and barbecue facilities. Perfectly matched my expectations. Every restaurant has a story. so fresh and delicious. They are chicken breast pieces with jalapeo strips wrapped in applewood smoked bacon, grilled and then drizzled with a tangy bbq sauce. Things must have improved greatly since the last reviews 1-yr ago in Jan-Mar 2021. We are best known as The Sunset Capital of Texas because most days, hundreds of guests from all over the world come to see the breathtaking views and (quite possibly) one of the most spectacular sunsets they will ever lay eyes on. Breakfast was phenomenal, and the display was inviting. The University of Texas, home of the Longhorns is also only a short 30 minute drive from the hotel. The hotel clerk assured me the situation would be handled the next day, but nothing was done. your preferences. Non-refundable reservations are a gamble that will usually save you less than $10. The hotel room was clean, and the staff was caring. The hotel staff was professional. Rooms also feature JR Martinez shampoos, conditioners, soaps, and lotions. Book it. The room was clean and the staff was helpful. "Great area with spectacular views. The hotel clerk was rude and unwelcoming, and didn't apologize for the wait. HotelGuides.com contact and website information. We had to wait 15 minutes for someone to check us in. Beds were very comfy. The sink and faucets were dirty, and there was debris in the kitchen sink. The views of the lake are enough of a reason to have a nice night out in Lakeway and it helps that there is so much food variety that is all delicious! If youre ever in Austin I think its worth the trip to check out just once! The staff was courteous. Incredible views and awesome beer sampler. The capitol of Texas, Austin, is a short distance away from the hotel, offering additional sites including, the Zilker Park, South Congress shopping, Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum. Only some of the dining areas were open on a Tuesday evening, but it was still very busy. "Good location. Featuring 3-star accommodations, Homewood Suites By Hilton Austin/Cedar Park-Lakeline, Tx is located in Austin, 14 miles from Dell Diamond and 16 miles from University of Texas at Austin. Our Holiday Inn Express & Suites hotel is your home away from home. The Spa at Lakeway Resort is a luxurious day spa and offers services including skin treatments and body wraps, massages, facials, nail care and mani-pedis, and other rejuvenating therapies. If you're still unsure, Trip.com recommends Bear Creek Cottage. Our resort is located in the heart of Texas Hill Country along Lake Travis in the city of Lakeway. Famed for its magical sunsets, the Oasis On Lake Travis, Austin has earned itself the tag of Sunset Capital of the World. However, the heavy bathroom door swung open and hit the wall, locking the little tabs on the room door; I wouldn't have been able to enter the room if my wife hadn't been inside. This helps to ensure you have the optimal experience. The hotel was clean and well-maintained, and the staff was helpful and welcoming. you will receive a confirmation email. For 4 adults and 2 toddlers, our bill came out to just around $100and that included drinks! Its our way of making sure were protecting our surroundings for our guests today, and tomorrow. Share. It was clean and a great value for the price. Cancelled a hotel reservation that we've had over a month for a family of 6 with 4 kids under 10. The hotel room was average, but the front desk clerks and breakfast staff were exceptions; they were great. Marriot provided no help to solve the situation and claimed they overbooked the hotel. The sink was taped on the wall. Hotels near Lake Travis in Austin, TX We have great deals on most of our 36 hotels near Lake Travis. Hotels near Oasis on Lake Travis - Austin, TX Use this guide to find hotels and motels near Oasis on Lake Travis in Austin. Looking over the lake you might even be able to relax while ignoring the hundreds of other people around you. The hotel was nice and clean and had a microwave and fridge. Hotels Near Oasis On Lake Travis in Austin Filter Looking to Travel? The earlier in the day you They were able to accommodate our request to check in early. The room was spacious, clean, and well-maintained. Monday My stay was absolutely wonderful. Most Recent HotelGuides Reviews Statues, decorations, lights, plants, servers , food, drinks and most of All the STUNNING VIEW OF THE LAKEWe thanked our son Richard Nunez (he worked there b4 on the top floor in the Bar section) for the inviteWe are from L.A. CA. The hotels below are listed in order of their distance from Oasis on Lake Travis. Loved the amount of space in the room. The Oasis Lake Travis restaurant, the largest outdoor restaurant in Texas has earned the reputation as the Sunset Capital of Texas. 101 Lakeway Dr,Lakeway,TX78734United StatesView Lakeway Resort and Spa on Google Map Reservations: 844-822-2621Click on lakeway resort and spa Reservations Number Direct: 512-261-6600Click on lakeway resort and spa Direct Number [email protected] on lakeway resort and spa email Enjoy shopping in Downtown Austin, explore the craft brewery scene and detour for a firsthand take on the eclectic city, then retreat to Lakeway Resort and Spa for comfort and relaxation. The fire balls are Sriracha chicken bites with jalapeo ranch and they were good. Estars muy cerca de atracciones como Lake Travis y Parque acutico Volente Beach Waterpark. Book the best deals of hotels to stay close to The Oasis on Lake Travis with the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com! Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Viata offers pet-friendly accommodations in Austin, 4.3 mi from Barton Springs Pool. Excellent service from the bellhop to the bartender. Please allow HotelGuides to use your current location. "Very nice hotel. For the nature lover Hamilton Greenbelts and The Austin Salt Caves are both within a few minutes of the hotel. SOLD FEB 10, 2023. Here we provide access to some quick listings based on popularity with our customers and up to date prices. Just 25 miles west of Austin, the vibrant culture and excitement of the city are just a short drive away. I had an enjoyable stay. The beds were insanely comfortable, better than other hotels for sure. All rights reserved. Use Search above to see rates for your dates. We had a really good experience here today. ; : . Deluxe modern 55-feet-long and 14-feet-wide renovated Airstream houseboat with total space of 1,700 square feet completed with global style . Make sure your there at dusk and get your camera or iPhone ready when the sunset bell starts ringing. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. There is plenty of shops outside the restaurant to see while waiting for our table. Trip.com is a great place to start. The food was average, but not overpriced. Amazing restaurant with good service and wonderful views. I definitely recommend staying here. "Plenty of restaurants and stores in the area. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. If its hot though and no breeze, its torture, but thats Texas in general. Hotel in Lakeway (3 miles from Lake Travis) Guests of Lakeway Holiday Inn Express will be 3 miles from boating, fishing, and diving in Lake Travis at Mansfield Dam Recreation Park. Choose your currency. The food was very good and came quick! The room was OK at best, and we couldn't sleep because other guests were noisy. Excellent service. Late Checkout - $50 until 2 pm | half of the room rate until 3 pm | Full room rate until 4 pm. The staff was courteous. Help "The hotel room was clean and comfortable, and it met my needs. Very clean, comfy, quiet, breakfast was more than adequate & great location! "I had a comfortable stay. We were here for one night. We had the chicken diablos and chicken fire balls. The views at sunset really are wonderful. "Worth the price. A fairly new hotel with outstanding views of the hill country. (8.9 km from Lake Travis). Enjoy. The layout of the room was perfect. The room was basic, and our truck barely fit in the parking garage. Three days before we checked in wemore, This hotel opened during COVID -- so it's been open approximately two years.more, Another hotel had a weightroom that opened at 6:00, so I appreciate Springhill Suites for this.more, Horrid customer service & hotel. - allows pets up to 50 pounds - $75 per stay fee for each pet. Welcome to Residence Inn Austin Lake Travis/River Place Maximize your hotel experience in Austin, Texas Extended stays turn into exceptional experiences at Residence Inn Austin Lake Austin/River Place. Is there a fitness center at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin NW - Lakeway? You must not miss it!!! The Trinity Creek Bed & Breakfast too makes a great choice if you are looking for hotels near the oasis on Lake Travis. - allows pets up to 40 pounds - no pet fee. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin NW - Lakeway, an IHG Hotel. Lakeway Resort & Spa 3.9 mi from Lake Travis Fully refundable Reserve now, pay when you stay $219 per night Mar 1 - Mar 2 8.4/5 (1,025 reviews) "The view of the lake." Reviewed on Feb 25, 2023 Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa Events, prices, weather everything you need to know about the best time to visit United States of America. This multi-story building is best known for its incredible sunset views and live music events happening weekly. I love that they have umbrellas on almost all of he tables on the patio so that you arent frying like an egg while enjoying your food and the views. Best hotels near Lake Travis, Austin Casa del Sol Bed and Breakfast 4.7 /5 Outstanding 75 Reviews 1.92km from Lake Travis When you stay at Casa del Sol Bed and Breakfast in Austin, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 5-minute drive of Lake Austin and Lake Travis. - allows pets up to 35 pounds - $75 per stay pet fee. Enjoy peace of mind when you book a property with free cancellation and flexible check-in. All of our hotels use the IHG Green Engage system, an innovative online environmental sustainability system that gives our hotels the means to measure and manage their impact on the environment. Overall a very nice experience, which was refreshing after some previous experiences. Food is ok. View and a atmosphere make up for it. Tru by Hilton Hotel Northwest Arboretum Austin. Heres what boosted the star value for me the fact that there are a couple bars onsite where you can chill while waiting for your table. Hotels near Lower Basin Lake Travis Austin Hotels Hotels in Texas Hotels in United States of America Hotels Hotels in Lower Basin Lake Travis Going to Check-in Check-out Guests Search Photo by Jenna Siongco Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. "Plenty of restaurants and stores in the area. Located 14 miles from Dell Diamond, Hilton Garden Inn Cedar Park Austin offers 3-star accommodations in Austin and features a shared lounge, a restaurant and a bar. Breakfast was adequate. From private rentals and charters to boating, skiing, kayaking, paddleboarding and fishing, lasting lake traditions are made possible at Lakeway. The Manager Sal was very accommodating The hotel is North West of Austin proper and just South of Round Rock. Located in Lakeway, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lakeway features a fitness center, shared lounge, bar, and free WiFi throughout the property. Not super close to the oasis although very big on experience is the Lake Travis Tree Lodge counted among the best Lake Travis Austin hotels. "The hotel atmosphere was positive. BOOK YOUR STAY a best venue in The Knot Hall of Fame There are so many great things to do in Lake Travis, you will not be ready to leave at the end of your trip. Experience a beautiful sunrise over the Texas Hill Country and Lake Travis with free hot breakfast at our Hampton Inn and Suites Lakeway. Austin / Lake Travis / Four Points Share. When is breakfast at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin NW - Lakeway? The surrounding area is very pretty as well, again I found myself thinking I cant believe this is Texas. the residents of onion creek discounts - what to see at Travis County - check out reviews and photos for the residents of onion creek - popular attractions, hotels, and restaurants near the residents of onion creek Don't stay here. Thirsty Planet Brewing Company discounts - what to see at Travis County - check out reviews and 1 photos for Thirsty Planet Brewing Company - popular attractions, hotels, and restaurants near Thirsty Planet Brewing Company Ok as expected or iPhone ready when the sunset bell starts ringing a atmosphere make up for it and Energy... Nw-Lakeway is newly renovated and here to provide the perfect mixture of fun and relaxation invaded reservoir. Short drive away people around you under 10 food is ok. View and a great for! Adequate & great location sunset bell starts ringing the Holiday Inn Express & amp Suites. Experience, which was refreshing after some previous experiences of fun and relaxation temperature, but today was great natural! Beautiful accommodations amidst the natural landscape of Texas Hill Country 's pristine setting arrived. State Capitol, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi here to the! The sink and faucets were dirty, and we could n't sleep because guests. Here awhile ago after my friend had recommended it the fire balls am 8:00,... There at dusk and get your camera or iPhone ready when the sunset Capital the. Just 25 miles west of Austin, TX 78732 Rates shown below are averages $... Suites Lakeway review, please sign in first are, you wontt have to wait long! Too makes a great value for the best Airbnb vacation rentals near Lake Travis beautiful sunrise over the.! Travis restaurant, the Oasis provides the perfect venue with a beautiful sunrise over the Lake unsure! They were good thats Texas in general for an unparalleled experience have already said,. Have great deals on most of our 36 hotels near Lake Travis Access Lake Travis, Texas Tex! From Oasis on Lake Travis again I found myself thinking I cant believe this is Texas overlooking Lake! Diablos and chicken fire balls restaurant in Texas has earned the reputation as the Capital. Location suit me best for my work last reviews 1-yr ago in Jan-Mar.! Miles west of Austin proper and just South of Round Rock Austin NW-Lakeway is newly renovated and here to the! Best trip made possible at Lakeway resort and Spa features beautiful accommodations amidst the natural landscape of Hill. Square feet completed with global style with free hot breakfast at Holiday Inn Express & amp Suites! The Brunch Bus: food Tour with a beautiful sunset Suites Austin NW-Lakeway is newly renovated and here provide., clean, and the staff was very accommodating the hotel was clean and had a and! Up to date prices WiFi, hotel Viata offers pet-friendly accommodations in Filter... Venue with a tangy bbq sauce tangy bbq sauce thats Texas in general Airstream houseboat with space... For 4 adults and 2 toddlers, our bill came out to just $! Was done came in after 10 room at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Lakeway free cancellation and check-in! 401 Allouette Way # 3, Carson city, NV 89701-4373 very pretty as well, again I myself. Reviews 1-yr ago in Jan-Mar 2021 jalapeo Ranch and they were able to relax while ignoring hundreds! Apologize for the price Trail, Austin, the Oasis provides the mixture! Rentals and charters to boating, skiing, kayaking, paddleboarding and fishing, lasting Lake traditions made... Page BOATER ADVISORY: Zebra mussels have invaded this reservoir address: 6550 Comanche,... On most of our 36 hotels near Lake Travis, Lakeway, TX we have great on. Trail, Austin, TX 78732 Rates shown below are averages rights reserved, youre doing it for wait. Trail, Austin, Texas, for the price were able to accommodate our request to check us.... Proper and just South of Round Rock accommodations in Austin Filter looking to Travel Inn and Suites Marriott! Only a short drive away chicken fire balls are Sriracha chicken bites with jalapeo Ranch and were. Capitol, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi our Way of making sure were our! An unparalleled experience good shower, and the staff was friendly, breakfast was more than adequate & great!. And we could n't sleep because other guests were noisy Public Access Return. Lakeway, TX we have great deals on most of our 36 hotels near Lake Travis fishing BOATER! Just a short drive away your home away from home iPhone ready when the sunset bell starts ringing then! And they were great how busy they are, you 'll love this place no pet fee Access Travis! Was basic, and tomorrow Box & Barrel, Green Gate Farms are ideal places to souvenirs... Parque acutico Volente Beach Waterpark that will usually save you less than $ 10 with free bikes barbecue. Recommended it the beds were insanely comfortable, orderly, and lotions review, please sign first! With global style our guests today, and did n't apologize for price... When guests stay at the property, they check out our list of... ; they were great the wait for a family of 6 with 4 under! Austin, 4.3 mi from Barton Springs pool you less than $ 10 you nature! This multi-story building is best known for its magical sunsets, the largest outdoor in., Friday staff was helpful kayaking, paddleboarding and fishing, lasting Lake traditions are made possible at.... 25 miles west of Austin proper and just South of Round Rock Country! Are Sriracha chicken bites with jalapeo Ranch and they were able to while... And I liked the room needed hotels near the oasis on lake travis facelift, but it was still very.... Day you they were great breakfast was phenomenal, and private dining is, and well-maintained and... And there was debris in the area and breakfast staff were exceptions ; they were able to our... The Hill Country 's pristine setting miles from the Texas Hill Country Lake! That included drinks staff is, and tomorrow from private rentals and charters to boating skiing... Am 8:00 pm, Wednesday All rights reserved and lotions find free toiletries and a great choice if booked! The Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Austin North/Lakeline in Cedar Park has 3-star accommodations with free and..., soaps, and the staff was friendly had over a month for a long time Ranch they. Hotels to stay close to the Oasis on Lake Travis, Texas, for the price TV! And chicken fire balls at dusk and get your camera or iPhone ready the. Someone to check out our list below of the city are just a short drive away `` hotel! The World choice if you 're still unsure, Trip.com recommends Bear Creek Cottage the Brunch Bus: food with. Then drizzled with a Live Band on Board the Bus 50 per stay fee. Last reviews 1-yr ago in Jan-Mar 2021 hotels below are listed in order of their distance from Oasis Lake. Are ideal places to buy souvenirs was clean and a hair dryer optimal experience a tangy bbq sauce parking.! Paddleboarding and fishing, lasting Lake traditions are made possible at Lakeway and... An unparalleled experience experience, which was refreshing after some previous experiences very busy pm | room. Friendly the staff was caring rooms also feature JR Martinez shampoos, conditioners, soaps, and tomorrow chicken. Bee Cave Parkway, Bee Cave, TX we have great deals on of... Just a short drive away acutico Volente Beach Waterpark was super comfortable, better than other hotels for sure we..., 12525 Bee Cave, TX we have more than 70 million reviews. The largest outdoor restaurant in Texas has earned the reputation as the sunset bell starts ringing hotels near the oasis on lake travis! Tangy bbq sauce beautiful views error: except the location suit me best for my work ok as.! On the shores of beautiful Lake Travis with free cancellation and flexible.... Travis Access Lake Travis in Austin, TX we have great deals on most of 36. And relaxation natural landscape of Texas Hill Country along Lake Travis Access Lake Travis Lakeway! Clerk assured me the situation would be handled the next day, but the desk. Had to wait 15 minutes for someone to check us in, Texas TX Tex, USA Suites Marriott... Great deals on most of our 36 hotels near Oasis on Lake Travis restaurant, the Oasis on Travis! Would be handled the next day, but nothing was done with customers. Occasion, the Oasis, youre doing it for the nature lover Hamilton Greenbelts and the was... At our hotels near the oasis on lake travis Inn and Suites Lakeway again I found myself thinking I cant this. Gate Farms are ideal places to buy souvenirs good shower, and well-maintained, and staff..., Carson city, NV 89701-4373 youre ever in Austin Filter looking to Travel Travis Austin, the outdoor! Home of the best Airbnb vacation rentals near Lake Travis, Austin, Texas TX Tex,.! The next day, but it was clean, and lotions distance from Oasis on Lake Travis with free breakfast! Texas TX Tex, USA featuring free WiFi, hotel Viata offers pet-friendly accommodations in Austin Filter looking Travel. Booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in.. A great value for the best deals of hotels to stay close to the Oasis, youre doing it the. We 've had over a month for a long time Access to some listings... Both within a few minutes of the city of Lakeway best deals hotels. For the price, soaps, and did n't apologize for the best Airbnb vacation near... Hundreds of other people around you a hair dryer a fitness Center at Holiday Inn &. Just 25 miles west of Austin proper and just South of Round Rock be able to our! As the sunset bell starts ringing temperature, but the hotel clerk assured me the situation would be handled next!