holosun 509t rifle mount

. The AD-509T QD mount was developed for the Holosun 509T red dot for use on AR pistols and other weapon platforms requiring a small, light weight red dot system. I'm quite torn on the 507k. Email: [email protected]. Email: [email protected], 15885 West Overland Drive Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-HIGH-MOUNT-FDE, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-HIGH-MOUNT-R-1.2, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-HIGH-MOUNT-R-AACW1.4, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-407C-407CO-507C-508, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-407K-507K-CZ-P10, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-407K-507K-FN509, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-407K-507K-FNX-45, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-407K-507K-GLOCK-MOS, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-407K-507K-RMR, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-509-CZ-P10, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-509-FN509, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-509-FNX-45, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-509-GLOCK-MOS, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-509-PICATINNY, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-AEMS-LOW, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-AR-RISER-AL1-3CW1.63, Holosun Bracket CLASSIC HS-MOUNT-AR-RISER-QD. Take a look: Which brings me to the current home of the Holosun: my recent 10/22 build. And, lets be real, all the features in the world mean nothing if an optic isnt built well. The Holosun 509T is the Titanium enclosed reticle option with a staggering hour battery life. . kemimoto ATV Gun Mount, Gun Holder for ATV, Bow & Tools Rack with Rubber Straps Compatible with ATV Mobility Scooter Hunting Bike Shooting Carts, SOMA QD Sling Swivel Mounts, Heavy-Duty Quick Detachable Sling Attachment, 2 Point Sling Clip Black-Occult, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Aluminum Picatinny 509T Mounting Spacer Plate/Adapter/Riser Mount Fit Holosun 509T, 6061 Aluminum Type III Hard Anodized Finish. Holosun builds durable, professional-grade optics. Offered in both standard or TAC lever, it is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. Might be taking it off the 365xl and putting it on the 45 degree mount on my AR rifle and just buying the trijicon for my carry gun. The buttons are extremely responsive and deliver excellent tactile feedback. Amazon has encountered an error. The Holosun HE509T, which is available in both a red and a green reticle, has 12 different brightness settings. K in the gun world traditionally means the more compact variant of a gun its an interesting designator rooted in the German word Kurz. Important factors for my review are value, fit, and function. Apr 5, 2022. Might be taking it off the 365xl and putting it on the 45 degree mount on my AR rifle and just buying the trijicon for my carry gun. Where to Buy. This field of red dots is a bit empty. Titanium is not lighter than aluminum, but since you can get away using less material due to the materials much higher strength. Aaron originally did a 2,000 round review of the Holosun 509T and liked it but wondered if it would last long term in duty use. First off, the ordering and shipping were great. The AD-509T-TL QD mount is a one piece unit that offers low, co-witness and lower 13 co-witness optic height. 9s and 10s at 25 yards on a 6" target are becoming much more common, and I'm switching down to 2" to build precision and gaining skill moving from target to target. American Defense Manufacturing has become a leader of innovation and quality in the shooting industry with the release of our patented, Dimensions. 4.6 out of 5 stars 3 ratings. I think your confusing Ti with Magnesium. he509t x2. Will it also fit the HE509-RD-ACSS-RMR footprint? I have a 509 with the ACSS reticle from PA that I wanted to mount on a Browning Buck Mark with a Weaver rail. Alternative options, like the two listed above, used an exposed emitter. Call it a backup plan to the battery, if you will. Learn the 3 most popular shooting stances & more. Holosun 509PLT-MOS9MM. They are more than happy to sell it to me at "distributor pricing." They aren't built as well and the non solar models have less features so, there is a reason for the price difference over something like 503, even the 503 solar models. Bolt Action Rifles; Shotguns; Other Platforms; Short Barrel Rifles; Rimfire; Airgun Accessories; Batteries; Battery Chargers; Binoculars; Bipods; Bore Sights; Brass Catchers; Clothing; First Aid . Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment. And last in the Price Comparison, the 508t is around 55 to 60 bucks less expensive than the 509t. We'll only use the information provided according to our privacy policy. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Holosun 509T mounting standard. The 32 MOA reticle makes it easy to rapidly engage from traditional shotgun distances. All rights reserved. ago. American Defense Manufacturing has become a leader of innovation and quality in the shooting industry with the release of our patented, The Holosun HE509T is essentially a pistol-sized optic, but like most mini red dot sights, it can be used across a wide variety of firearms. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. . He went on to say that hes still using the original optic that he received and didnt need to get a replacement and that it still functioned properly. On top of that, they provide superior versatility. With the 30mm ring mount HS-SCOPE-MOUNT-HE509T, https://www.holosun.eu/de/detail/45d558619bd645189b5373c2bec7b40b, Adjustable for different orientations (e.g. Im not talking Glock G26 subcompact; Im talking Sig Sauer P365 compact. 407/507K Adapter for RMR $ 47.05 Get proficient on YOUR time. This moderately sized mini red dot optic is designed to fit handguns, rifles, and shotguns of all types. Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear. 509 series optics feature 12 brightness settings, two which are NV-compatible, and up to 100k hour battery life (Dot-only). The Was Price is determined using the 90-day median price paid by customers for the product on Amazon. During his testing, he only had two major complaints or recommendations. Type your email address and well send The first footprint accommodates Trijicon Type 2 optics, Trijicon SRO reflex sights, and the Holosun 507CX2 red dot optic. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. streamlight glock 43x mos. Error posting question. products feature a lifetime warranty. It is our mission to encourage, organize, and support these efforts throughout Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. Sig makes one, Shield makes one, Riton is making one, but that is about it. Arisaka Defense Offset Optic . FFL Terms and Conditions - Any items placed on the same order as a firearm/lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. The DOT Mount by Reptilia is a lightweight, slim-line mounting solution for a variety of red dot optics. The optic is designed so that batteries can be swapped through a tray without removing the sight from the gun. Most adapters designed for this mounting standard are made from aluminium. Holosun Technologies, 509 Adapter, Black, Lower 1/3 Mount, Fits Picatinny. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Weve all seen reviews on optics after a few thousand rounds and they look awesome. This optic is superbly small, much more compact than the 507C. MSRP $ 47.05. Finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish. Download User Manual. C&h Precision Weapons Rmr To Holosun 509t Mount Black Trijicon Rmr Rmr-509t Anodized. With the 30mm ring mount HS-SCOPE-MOUNT-HE509T you have the possibility to mount the closed and at the same time extremely robust Holosun HE509T as secondary optics on your riflescope! Hi all, Recently purchased a G45 MOS with a Holosun 509T on it. 12-gauge shotguns are like hammers recoil-wise. Full Size Glock 9mm (19, 17, 34, 45 etc), Glock Slimline 9mm (43x/48 MOS) Sight. To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. #1. Titanium is super lightweight and strong, making it perfect for a mini optic. Discover magazines for sports lovers, and outdoor enthusiasts. Subcategory: Mounting Accessories. The overall height measures just 41mm including the HE509T optics, which means that the unobstructed view is not impaired. This X2 version adds improved glass clarity, Lock Mode, and a full Multi-Reticle System providing 32MOA circle with 2MOA dot, dot only, or circle only reticle options. It features the . It has a 2MOA dot and a 32MOA circle in the sight. Should this system be the standard by now? This was my first Holosun and I was stunned - I've put many, many other optics through far worse and never did one just break like that. All Rights Reserved. . He went on to talk about the battery of the optic. They are awesome optics. The gun it's on gets tossed around in a backpack daily. Fit: Trijicon RMR. Part of Aaron's testing for the Holosun 509T was the shoulder . For those of us with astigmatism issues, Holosuns 2/32 MOA setup makes a huge difference. We exclude prices paid by customers for the . This mounting standard is named after Holosun 509T, a compact, enclosed reflex red dot sight that was the first to feature it. Holosuns versatile reticle combinations bring a lot of possibilities to the end-user. Accuracy Ballistics Gear Reviews Long Range Shooting Marksmanship Precision Rifles Rifle Scopes Sniper Rifles. I haven't read ever single post on this thread, but if you're looking to mount any Holosun to a 509, the rmr plate is the correct plate, the rmr screws are a problem. It fits the Trijicon footprint, so you have access to tons of mounts, precut pistol slides, and more. The AD-509T-TL QD mount was developed for the Holosun 509T red dot for use on AR pistols and other weapon platforms requiring a small, light weight red dot system. The AD-509T QD mount was developed for the Holosun 509T red dot for use on AR pistols and other weapon platforms requiring a small, light weight red dot system. Holosun red dots come with various reticle options that are a combination of small dots and big circles. anything extra and your Select what level shooter you are! The Leap is the strongest Aimpoint Micro T-2 Quick-Detach mount we've ever tested. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. the firearm during duty use. The AD-509T-TL QD mount is a one piece unit that offers low, co-witness and lower 13 co-witness optic height. Lowest price in 30 days -16% $31.99 $ 31. Overview. A company rarely shakes up the firearms industry, but the industry takes note when a new contender arises. The mount I purchased was for an absolute co-witness, everything lines up well and the finish of the product is very good. The AD-509T-TL QD mount features the Patented Titanium QD Auto Lock Lever system. The only real damage was the delamination of the optic, but thats purely aesthetics and no loss of zero. For an MSRP of $506and an "off the shelf" price about $100 lowerthe HE509T-RD is a solid option. Reptilia DOT Mount for Holosun HE509T, Flat Dark Earth, 1.93in, 100-168, Reptilia DOT Mount for Holosun HE509T, Black, 1.93in, 100-167, Reptilia Riflescope Mounts, Rings & Bases. What makes the 509T stand out is the enclosed emitter design and a healthy dose of titanium. Product Description. To . Let us know. 45 or 90 ). The design of the mounting surface is similar to the Aimpoint Acro mounting standard and the . 28. Gets the job done, not exactly Weaver compatible, Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2023. Hate em? Long story short, it passed the test with flying colors. The AD-509T QD mount is a one piece unit that offers low, co-witness and lower 13 co-witness optic height. You're absolutely right! It features the Patented Titanium QD Auto Lock Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems. The perfect ring mount for the Holosun HE509T as secondary optics on your riflescope! including responsible citizens who demand only the best tools for self-defense, recreational, or competitive shooting. Weve built dozens of ARs and well cover all the best AR-15 upgrades such as handguards, triggers, BCGs, gas blocks, and more. Piggy Pack Montage for Holosun HE509T - The ring mount for your rifle scope! holosun he530g. Was: $37.99 $37.99. Single handed manipulation. The 408T is .5oz heavier than the 407C. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. I had the Romeo Zero on my 365XL and sold it to a buddy right away. Manufacturer Part # RMR-509T. He said this was important for the review in that it simulated the possible wear and tear or stress on The RMR plates that comes with the FN 509T will work with the Holosun 509T and the plate included with the optic. The AD-509T QD mount is a one piece unit that offers low, co-witness and lower 13 co- witness optic height. Almost a battery per week is VERY outside of the norm, I would strongly recommend switching battery brands and if that doesn't solve the issue to get a warranty replacement from Holosun. Screen. A lower 1/3 option is available and will bring your centerline to 1.6", and the low height mount will bring your centerline to 1.2". Thanks to the 2/3 ring holder, you can flexibly align or rotate the optics to different positions (e.g. Yes, thats 20 separate drops over the course of the testing. Prices incl. Features include a Titanium housing, Holosuns Super LED with up to 50k hours battery life, Multi-Reticle System, Solar Failsafe, and Shake Awake. rifle scope; 30mm tube), which, in addition to being used at close range with another stop, can also be used for fast target acquisition over long distances. [#3] I've had a 403 for a year and 1/2. Holosun HE 509T-RD, 1x, 2 MOA Red Dot, Titanium, Black. Set up a timer, set up targets at 7, 10, or 15 yards, and then setup targets out to 50, 75, or 100. (, We noticed that you have previously logged in with your, Check what do you get by creating an account, Bookmark and compare your favorite firearms, [Review] Holosun 507C, 509T & 507K Red Dot Roundup. Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement. holoson 509t for sale. We believe the 2nd Amendment is best defended through grass-roots organization, education, and advocacy centered around individual gun owners. This combination made for a lightweight and compact but seriously awesome optic option. We offer a wide selection of firearms, including: handguns, shotguns, rifles, ammunition, rifle scopes . Few hours with a file and here is the result. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. fully ambidextrous AR15 and AR10 platform rifles, as well as our QD Mounting Solutions for optics and accessories for all firearm platforms. What a confidence builder, and split times are dropping too! The Holosun 509T is the Titanium enclosed reticle option with a staggering hour battery life. Thanks to the titanium housing, the compact, closed housing shape, the exchangeable reticle and the long battery life, the device is also very well suited for use by authorities. No shipping costs for orders over 100 Euro in the EU. Add to shopping cart. Patti Miller is one of the most awesome females in the tactical/firearm (or any) industry. He is interested in helping folks protect themselves with firearms and shoot better at the range. Prev. Sig, Riton, and Shield variants all have bottom-loaded batteries that require the optic to be removed. Due to the high volume of orders, please allow up to two weeks for delivery of firearms. Hudson came in with the H9 (for better or worse). Not to mention the inherent speed a pistol red dot gives you. . Stripped screws aside, I am realizing I likely need to get a new mounting plate. The optic comes with its proprietary mounting plate straight out of the box as well as a special tool for adjusting to get to zero. At the weigh-in, the 509T comes in at 1.72 ounces. Aaron Cowan over at SageDynamics took a longer look at the Holosun 509T optic and put it through its paces to see how it would hold up. The Aimpoint's housing is aluminum, while the Holosun is titanium. Read more. I picked up a 509T for my Walther PDP C4 and simply adore it! Copyright 2023 Holosun. Like the 507C, it could be used on a wide variety of platforms. the 515 and 503 are solid. Holosuns 507K shares some similar design features as the 507C. One of my favorite features is the built-in rear sight. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. But here we are in 2021, with the company sitting as a real contender in the red dot world. Reptilia DOT Mount 1.93in Height for Holosun 509T, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Clear Anodized, NSN 1005-01-674-6542, 100-169. As you can see, depending on your choice of Holosun sights, it may require you to . The American Defense QD mount was developed for the Holosun 509T red dot for use on AR pistols and other weapon platforms requiring a small, light weight red dot system. Ease of mounting and versatility are a few reasons I pair this optic on my Benelli M4. The dot outperforms ghost rings, beads, and rifle sights in every way for shotgun shooters. We explain with this hands-on review of all three mini red dot models! Steps i have followed working on EGW adapter. But I am not super happy with it. Reactions: Papabear2547. This optic comes with a Trijicon RMR adapter plate to allow the 509T to fit slides and mounts cut for an RMR. It mounts using the plastic adaptor for the JPoint/Shield, removing the 2 rear optic locating bosses from the adaptor. *The V4 MIL/LEO eliminates the requirement of the RMR Sealing Plate but it can be used if you are required to use one by policy. The single manipulation was to help simulate how many law enforcement folks are trained and show any loss of function for the optic. If the battery dies, the optic still works as long as it gets a bit of solar juice. More so, Holosun innovates in what is a very stale market. Suitable for all tube diameters of 30mm. Holosuns 507C uses the famed Trijicons footprint, which opened up a realm of mounts, cut slides, and more. While rare, an exposed emitter could be vulnerable to snow, mud, sand, and more than prevent the emitter from delivering your dot on the lens. Finally, Holosun produces optics with side-loading batteries. VAT. The Holosun 509T is a reflex optical sight that features an enclosed emitter backed by multifaceted technology. Holosun mini red dots present the best option for pistol-sized red dots currently on the market. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. But the 507C eats it up. The design of the mounting surface is similar to the Aimpoint Acro mounting standard and the Picatinny mounting standard. Its special lightweight design is most ideal for pistol applications. Subscribe to Pew Pew Tactical's sales and deals email. Looms interesting, but other than size and "new" i don't see an advantage over my existing vortex's or sig romeo's as the price for these in the article are more than I paid for my others and my others have proven reliable for my in all sorts of demanding situations. All rights reserved. 45 or 90 ) He currently teaches concealed carry courses and enjoys spending time in Floridas Nature Coast. Imagine a tall, hawt, dangerous Laura Ingalls Wilder type with cool hair and a suppressed blaster and you'll be getting the idea. The dual MOA setup also provides a lot of versatility. Features the Patented QD Auto Lock Lever system which is fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems. The mount is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard . Always read labels and directions before using a product. We'll send you the latest guides and training tips geared Condition is good, some small scruffs on the housing and tiny scratches on lens. Test in extreme heat The shooter captures the target with the red dot sight (HE509T) and then lowers the view to the rifle scope with a high magnification. purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles. Helpful. Much happier already and knowing that my product is covered by a stellar warranty gives me the piece of mind I expect from a $300+ self defense product. Holosun's latest offering is the Enclosed Pistol Sight, or EPS line, of red-dot sights. Holosun only utilized the 2 MOA dot and 32 MOA circle option in the 509T, which outfits it well for both close-range shooting and longer precision work. Get it soaking wet, filthy dirty, and filled with snow without the worry that it will fail. The AD-509T-TL QD mount is a one piece unit that offers low, co-witness and lower 1?3 co-witness . On the Day 1, I placed an order to by the QD mount with standard height. The Holosun 509T can cover a wide range of applications. towards your level. Love em? I heard that either this or that one are shorter than the other, but maybe it still might fit? Please try again later. 2. 2023 GunMag Warehouse. The 509T gathered a good deal of fanfare in its short period of existence. fully ambidextrous AR15 and AR10 platform rifles, as well as our QD Mounting Solutions for optics and accessories for all firearm platforms. Colors and Contrast. View All Quotes. This built-in sight option makes it easy to use your iron should the red dot fail for any reason. The 507C is the OG of a rapidly growing family of mini red dots from the Holosun brand. We then used everything we learned from these tests to refine our original design, culminating in the Leap; a . Have you tried the 507K X2? Email: [email protected], 15885 West Overland Drive TECH & Features. I have a 509 with the ACSS reticle from PA that I wanted to mount on a Browning Buck Mark with a Weaver rail. Holosun Optics HS507C. Their rifle optics are equally good performers. HS407C-X2 HS407K-X2 HS507K-X2 . Next page. The two options give you plenty of performance and allow the optic to be more versatile. Point Of Contact: American Defense MFG, LLC One of the grooves can be moved with a screw. CHP RMR ADAPTER HOLOSUN 509T $ 60.45 $ 55.94 Shoot Center Price | Item . Durability has been proven to be top-notch in the hands of Aaron Cowan and Joe Chambers. Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Titanium is not "super lightweight", its heavier than aluminum. When it comes to swapping batteries, the Holosun 507K is the only micro red dot with a side-loading battery. GWG. When jostled, the optic instantly springs back to life at the users desired setting. At 15-yards and closer, I know that not a single pellet will be outside of that reticle. was that during the 20 drop tests he did, the back ledge of the optic got beat up and he would like to see Holosun actually enlarge it to help protect the rear lens better. But I concur, Al or Ti, Holosun makes great optics. You can pick up a 515GM for maybe $225-250. 2 oz. Holosun 509T Picatinny Mount. Weight. Please try again. One such build I have on my mind is to have a patrol rifle sort of setup with the 5x zoom . We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe. We are dedicated to supporting the men and women who stand guard and protect this country, Three of Holosuns mini red dot sights gained a lot of attention recently, and were going to take a look at them today. Kurz means short in German and has been applied to the .380 ACP as the 9mm Kurz, in the MP5K, and so on. 509 series optics are Titanium enclosed micro red dot sights designed for pistol use and feature the Holosun Multi-Reticle System (MRS). Not only does it have a ridiculous battery life (up to 50,000 hour life), but it has a solar panel or a combination of solar and battery. Its spring-loaded nitrided steel clamp and mounting bolt simplify the installation process, and sit flush with the body of the mount for a low-profile, anti-snag design. Copyright 2007-2023 American Defense MFG, LLC,. gear. Comes with the stock mount, two screws, Holosun tool and manual (yay hoarding!). 509t sits tightly in between these. Point Of Contact: American Defense MFG, LLC Enclosed Emitter. SKU: CPRMR-509-ST. The HE509T-RD X2 is an enclosed reflex optical sight designed for pistol applications. These . I bought a $300+ optic for my Ruger Max 9 from them only to have the glass break 6 days in on my carry gun from a mere bump into a door frame. I cannot say I am happy with my recent purchase. The irons are . This Reptilia DOT Mount is compatible with the Holosun Technologies HS509T, and the Holosun/Primary Arms HE509-RD ACSS Vulcan Reticle. Let's discuss how the Aimpoint Acro P-1 and 509T stack up: >> Construction and design: Both sights are rectangular and boxy, like a mailbox, with a protective rear lens and a front lens on which the reticle is projected; the Aimpoint Acro P-1 has an additional protective window in front. 3 people found this helpful. The AD-509T QD mount was developed for the Holosun 509T red dot for use on AR pistols and other weapon platforms requiring a small, light weight red dot system.