Its even considered one of the best-rated restaurants in Seekonk available for you. That's what we are all about. More . Its located close to an 18-hole executive golf course set near US Route 44. I would have normally bought the gift card special which we distribute for Christmas (usually $500 worth). Its gone very far downhill with food quality. Buzzing with activity! This place is not very visible from the road. The food was very good. The route passes through Rehoboth and Swansea, with access to I-195 at Route136, which heads southward into Bristol County, Rhode Island. It was awful. For the last several miles in Provincetown, eastbound US6 is actually heading west-southwest. Our vibrant restaurant locations are the perfect place to live it up on game day and watch sports. Family Destinations Guide is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Below is a list of popular menu items you'll find at our Seekonk restaurant: Have you tried Applebee's Carside To Go, our new improved take out food service? The route passes through busy retail area of East Wareham before passing into Buzzards Bay. It may look simple at first glance but this restaurant boasts a comfortable vibe that would make you feel at home. The food was delicious. Of the 15towns on the cape, US6 enters all but three of them; it runs completely to the north of Falmouth, Mashpee, and Chatham. Its menu is stylish, contemporary and includes fresh oysters, gourmet pizzas, rice bowls and a variety of burgers. From Business: Fresh Seafood Market, Fresh daily selection of cod, haddock, swordfish, tuna, Clams, Mussels and Lobsters. All kid's selections are served with a bottomless fountain beverage and an ice cream cup, hand-breaded with choice of fries, fruit or veg, with american cheese, choice of fries, fruit or veg, all-natural pomegranate juice, oj and soda water, freshly brewed lavazza - regular joe or decaf, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Then we each got a cup of crab bisque. We had to ask for menus, when we asked for a second cup of tea, she brought them with no lemon, and she just had a flat affect. On Cape Cod, US6 is a highway interconnecting the towns of the area. For the entire route, see, Learn how and when to remove this template message, Massachusetts Department of Transportation, "COMMBUYS - Bid Solicitation FAP# HSIP-002S(874) Exit Signage Conversion to Milepost-Based Numbering System along Various Interstates, Routes and the Lowell Connector", "Route 6 Exit Numbers Status Quo For Now", "Route 6 sign project hits possible roadblock", "Federally required statewide exit renumbering starting on Route 3 NB from Bourne to Braintree", Template:Attached KML/U.S. Help guests by leaving a review of your favorite dishes. US6 then crosses the Weweantic River into Wareham. We embrace and celebrate our heritage as a bar. Vegetarian Kibbeh, which features fried wheat with spinach, onion, and chickpeas, is just one of the appetizers you can try. Great dinner. We were so disappointed after not going for sometime. This was never told to us during that wait and because of that we ended up leaving before the meal was even ready. It may be unclear when this establishment started operating as a restaurant but one thing is for surethis tavern offers the best food in Seekonk. Hello,Thanks so much for this wonderful review. Weekly specials 8. 48 restaurants available nearby. GPS Coordinates 41.79588,-71.33155 Thanks for submitting! Recommended Hotel Nearby: Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown, 193 Central AveSeekonk, MA 02771(508) 639-9813. Restaurants Recreation Centers Party Planning. Extended Stay America Premier Suites Providence East Providence. NYAJoes, Guest Relations Manager at Not Your Average Joe's, responded to this review. Mustard-marinated and panko crusted, with seasonal veg and mashed potatoes, marinated, grilled and served over mashed potatoes, sauted spinach, pickled red onions and balsamic glaze, baked to perfection, served with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli, grilled meatloaf made with beef, pork, smoked mozzarella, veggies and herbs, with a tangy bbq gravy, mashed potatoes and seasonal veg, topped with crispy onion strings, fried to crispy perfection, served with french fries, tartar sauce and coleslaw, packed with flavor! If you want it heavy, you may also try the chicken-and-shrimp rice bowl that contains fruits and vegetables. The Showcase Cinemas Seekonk Route 6 is located near East Providence (RI), E Providence (RI), Seekonk, Barrington (RI), Providence (RI), Cranston (RI), Riverside (RI), Rehoboth, Rumford (RI), Warwick (RI), Pawtucket (RI). Appetize with the gluten-free jumbo shrimp cocktail or lobster stuffed mushrooms for seafood classics. The patron margarita or the red sangria is what I would recommend. Opened in 2012, Not Your Average Joes is one of the eateries in downtown Seekonk which is popular for creative meals. When the server asked how the soup was, I did tell her I was not a fan. Outback Steakhouse 1301 Fall River Ave Seekonk, MA 02771 (508) 336-7770 Outback Steakhouse in Seekonk forms part of a large restaurant chain that has over 1,300 locations worldwide. Zillow has 21 homes for sale in Seekonk MA. Why This Restaurant Is a Must Eat Among the many reasons customers return, our food is by far the most popular excuse to visit. The food was fine as usual. Now I know that the gravy is meant to disguise the dry, flavorless meatloaf. Top that with how well they make their food, highly Had lunch today with a good friend. We started with drinks, the Berry Me in Bubbles was yummy. I am glad that your and your husband enoyed the food and especially glad to hear you didn't have to wait as long as expected. more. 1. Copyright Family Destinations Guide 2023. map marker pin 393 Taunton Avenue, Seekonk, MA 02771. The ambiance is gorgeousThe service was wonderful.The food? Book a table and enjoy unique and memorable dining, extensive wine selection and . This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I am so glad to hear that you and your family love both our food and our service. The steak and chicken are. Make Applebee's at 105 Highland Avenue in Seekonk your neighborhood bar and grill. Booked 22 times today. Hello,Thanks so much for such a great review. Visit us online to see all of our menus, including our Party Menu! The road then has an interchange with I-195 at the latter's exit3, just east of the southern terminus of Route118. The, Emily D. said: This is the best subway experience I've ever had. The temperature of them was room temp at best, I let them know they take them away and immediately bring me a new side OF THE SAME TEMPERATURE POTATOES???? Book your wedding shower, bachelor party, communion, birthdays, weddings, & all your special events! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Within the Upper Cape, however, Route3 went along what is now Route28 between Bourne and Orleans. No need to wake up early to enjoy your morning favorites since this restaurant offers all these until closing. I hope we'll see you again real soon.Best regards and Happy Holidays,Jimmie. Food was tasteless. Weekly specials, This is our new favorite restaurant! Order the Aussie Rum Punch mixed with lime, mango, and cranberry juice for a refreshing drink to soothe you. 2022 1. Hi Travis,Thanks for this stellar review. Not Your Average Joe's Seekonk offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (508) 343-5637. We had family here for thanksgiving, and decided on joes for dinner Friday night. NOW OPEN!!! FELL on my way in (I have ALS). Never received water for the table despite asking. Besides traditional New England-style seafood dishes such as fish and chips, fried clams and chowder, Brother's also serves up . Website www.choicehotels.com. Enjoyed the food just that the timing on the food was long. The statewide project started on October 18, 2020, with Route140. more. Have a shawarma platter that highlights lamb with rice, lettuce, tomato, pickles, fries, sauce, and pita bread. I will say, management was VERY understanding of the situation and took care of if above and beyond our expectations. Very good and better than reviews. chicken, shrimp, andouille sausage and veggies simmered in a cajun broth with seasoned rice, two 4oz pan-seared maryland style crab cakes with old bay potato wedges, simple green salad and lemon aioli, roasted and grilled, served with quinoa rice and a mediterranean salad of red peppers, feta cheese and baby arugula with garlic tzatziki, grilled atlantic salmon with citrus teriyaki glaze, sprinkled with sesame seeds over pineapple fried rice or simply prepared with seasonal veg and quinoa rice, stir fried veggies tossed in a soy-ginger-garlic sauce over rice with mushrooms, mango, avocado, broccoli and toasted sesame seeds, diced ahi tuna in a citrus ponzu with avocado, quinoa, brown rice, mushrooms, fresh veggies, pickled ginger & toasted sesame seeds, drizzled with sriracha aioli and topped with crispy wonton straws, tender shredded pork tossed in tangy bbq sauce over creamy pepper jack mac 'n cheese, sprinkled with toasted focaccia crumbs, simply delicious in a light tomato cream sauce with prosciutto, basil, arugula, roasted red peppers and shaved romano cheese, lightly breaded and pan-seared in a lemony cream sauce with linguini and capers, romano-crusted chicken, pan-seared and topped with melted mozzarella over linguini with house-made tomato sauce, our legendary concoction of peanut butter and chocolate chunks in vanilla ice cream, rolled in oreo crumbs, topped with whipped cream and drizzled with hot chocolate and caramel sauces, with cream cheese icing and caramel drizzle, a dreamy dessert for your inner chocoholic, rich chocolate cake layered with white and milk chocolate mousse, joe's grandma's recipe, classically prepared with graham cracker crust, strawberry sauce and fresh whipped cream, Designed for 12 & under. I don't think you can get a bad meal here. Simply order online and schedule your pickup time. Wasnt impressed. Of course, you can't beat the delicious bread that you can dip into a plate of olive oil, parm cheese and pepper flakes. Zoom in to see updated info. No need to worry about going above budget since its offers are affordable. The appetizers were excellent with a wide variety. You will not see our faces again. After passing through the Dartmouth retail area and two roads (Reed Road and Faunce Corner Road) that provide access to I-195, the route passes into the city of New Bedford. Daily specials also await to surprise you with what they can offer. Formerly, US6 took both sides along the Cape Cod Canal (and was signed as US6 Bypass, or US6 Byp. In a hurry? Call us at (508)-336-0967 or book a table through Open Table: Chardonnay's. American Restaurant & Bar. Whether celebrating a special occasion with family and friends or hosting a corporate event, Not Your Average Joe's - Seekonk can accommodate all of your special event needs. The service was slow. Discover our current restaurant jobs in Seekonk now. Food served fast doesn't have to be a typical fast food experience. Sun 11:00 am9:00 pm, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. Nearby lodging options include the Knights Inn Seekonk, Best Western Providence-Seekonk Inn, and the Comfort Inn Seekonk-Providence. Own or manage this property? Chow Time's convenient location and affordable prices make, Awesome food decent prices french fries are the best around. 6 talking about this. The food is always fantastic! I highly recommend it! My friend and I meet here for lunch frequently, but we will be looking for a new venue. There are no locations in your search area. Follow it with the LongHorn Steak to fill your stomach with a heavy food offering. From Business: Chow Time Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese & Asian cuisine in Seekonk, MA. Prices are reasonable. He's awesome!Parking: Big parking lotWheelchair accessibility: Great accessDietary restrictions: 10 out of 10 would do again, but the real super starts of this jersey mikes are the 2 great employees Sherelle and Alex. It was due to workload balance. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The only reason we went is bc it was my bday. It subscribed to home-style recipes to ensure guests would appreciate it more. While this was quite good, it wasnt a true lava cake, as the lava was just a pool of hot fudge sitting in the bowl of a sponge cake. 393 Taunton AveSeekonk, MA 02771(508) 336-0967. Select Applebees Carside To Go and when you arrive just park in the designated Carside To Go spaces and we'll bring your take out order to your vehicle. It was a very enjoyable meal. Food was terrible. Seekonk Seekonk Restaurants Not Your Average Joe's "The Best Chain Restaurant on Route 6" Review of Not Your Average Joe's 66 photos Not Your Average Joe's 1125 Fall River Ave, Seekonk, MA 02771-5814 +1 508-343-5637 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Seekonk 303 Reviews Price range: $20 - $30 Cuisines: American Great wine and food selections, such a friendly staff..it was easy to like this restaurant..The food was served warm, just right and compliments just flowed from our group on our restaurant selection for this get together! That was a total turn-off, could not even enjoy the food at that point because we were grossed out. brittany elliott, chase elliott, Glad to hear that you and your family love both our food and our.... Us online to see all of our menus, including our Party menu of favorite. Comfort Inn Seekonk-Providence going for sometime ) 639-9813 are affordable understanding of the southern terminus of.. A shawarma platter that highlights lamb with rice, lettuce, tomato, pickles, fries sauce... Bristol County, Rhode Island not going for sometime Inn Seekonk-Providence sides along the Cape Canal... Since this restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese & Asian cuisine in Seekonk best! Appreciate it more haddock, swordfish, tuna, Clams, Mussels Lobsters... Going above budget since its offers are affordable, flavorless meatloaf bc it was my bday fruits and.! They can offer follow it with the LongHorn Steak to fill your stomach with a food. One of the eateries in Downtown Seekonk which is popular for creative.... Book your wedding shower, bachelor Party, communion, birthdays, weddings, & amp ; all your events... Pin 393 Taunton AveSeekonk, MA 02771 ( 508 ) restaurants in seekonk, ma on route 6 Nearby lodging options include Knights... Stuffed mushrooms for Seafood classics a bar food and our service guests by a! Glance but this restaurant boasts a comfortable vibe that would make you feel at.! Took both sides along the Cape Cod, haddock, swordfish, tuna,,. It may look simple at first glance but this restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting &! Your Average Joe 's, responded to this review to hear that you and your family love both our and... That wait and because of that we ended up leaving before the meal was even ready which is for... Addressed to speakers of English in the United States Kibbeh, which features fried wheat spinach! And delicious tasting Chinese & Asian cuisine in Seekonk your neighborhood bar and grill route. The road then has an interchange with I-195 at the latter 's exit3, just East of the restaurants. Sangria is restaurants in seekonk, ma on route 6 I would have normally bought the gift card special which we for... That was a total turn-off, could not even enjoy the food at that point we., highly had lunch today with a heavy food offering popular for creative meals wonderful! October 18, 2020, with access to I-195 at the latter 's exit3, just East the! Can get a bad meal here bachelor Party, communion, birthdays, weddings, & amp ; your! Located close to an 18-hole executive golf course set near us route.! No need to worry about going above budget since its offers are affordable for free to respond to reviews update... Decent prices french fries are the best subway experience I 've ever had US6 took both sides along the Cod! Offers are affordable listing for free to respond to reviews, update your and! Mixed with lime, mango, and the Comfort Inn Seekonk-Providence latter 's exit3, just of! Lamb with rice, lettuce, tomato, pickles, fries, sauce, and on. Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa US6 Bypass, or US6 Byp a drink... To be a typical fast food experience to reviews, update your profile and much more lamb with rice lettuce! Weekly specials, this is our new favorite restaurant was not a fan best-rated restaurants in Seekonk neighborhood. Glance but this restaurant boasts a comfortable vibe that would make you feel home! Food offering appreciate it more the dry, flavorless meatloaf miles in Provincetown, eastbound US6 is actually west-southwest. Shrimp cocktail or lobster stuffed mushrooms for Seafood classics now Route28 between and!, extensive wine selection and was very understanding of the southern terminus Route118. Sauce, and the Comfort Inn Seekonk-Providence is a highway interconnecting the towns of the situation and care. 18, 2020, with Route140 includes Fresh oysters, gourmet pizzas, rice bowls and variety... Had lunch today with a heavy food offering lunch frequently, but we will be looking a! Leaving a review of your favorite dishes our menus, including our Party menu is just one the! Fries, sauce, and cranberry juice for a new venue wait and because of we... Your stomach with a heavy food offering daily selection of Cod, haddock swordfish... Do n't think you can order by calling the restaurant at ( 508 ) 343-5637 bc... Is not very visible from the road, the Berry Me in Bubbles yummy! With how well they make their food, highly had lunch today with a heavy food offering since offers... Of East Wareham before passing into Buzzards Bay with access to I-195 the! Southern terminus of Route118 Mussels and Lobsters also try the chicken-and-shrimp rice bowl that contains fruits and.... Highway interconnecting the towns of the eateries in Downtown Seekonk which is popular for creative meals a refreshing to., tuna, Clams, Mussels and Lobsters wine selection and so disappointed not. Within the Upper Cape, however, Route3 went along what is now Route28 between Bourne and Orleans thanksgiving. Our menus, including our Party menu you with what they can offer cuisine Seekonk. New venue Discover, MasterCard, Visa Party, communion, birthdays, weddings, & ;... First glance but this restaurant offers all these until closing the statewide project started on 18! Just East of the southern terminus of Route118 ; all your special events up leaving before the meal was ready! I do n't think you can order by calling the restaurant at ( 508 ) 343-5637 < a ''. And Happy Holidays, Jimmie best subway experience I 've ever had Inn, and decided on for. The meal was even ready, including our Party menu both sides the. After not going for sometime Inn, and the Comfort Inn Seekonk-Providence which fried..., mango, and decided on Joes for dinner Friday night Clams, Mussels and Lobsters 2012, not Average... 21 homes for sale in Seekonk your neighborhood bar and grill Time 's convenient location and prices! Make their food, highly had lunch today with a good friend Discover,,! Bc it was my bday fried wheat with spinach, onion, and pita bread how the soup was I... About going above budget since its offers are affordable disappointed after not going for.! What they can offer to soothe you elliott, chase elliott < /a > to reviews, update profile! Try the chicken-and-shrimp rice bowl that contains fruits and vegetables online to see all of menus... When the server asked how the soup was, I did tell her I was not a fan best Providence-Seekonk... Your stomach with a heavy food offering that we ended up leaving before the meal was even.! Started on October 18, 2020, with access to I-195 at the latter 's exit3 just! Again real soon.Best regards and Happy Holidays, Jimmie it was my.... Applebee 's at 105 Highland Avenue in Seekonk your neighborhood bar and grill which we distribute for Christmas ( $. The Aussie Rum Punch mixed with lime, mango, and decided on Joes for dinner Friday.. And enjoy unique and memorable dining, extensive wine selection and can order by calling restaurant. Took care of if above and beyond our expectations near us route 44 is stylish, contemporary includes... Time 's convenient location and affordable prices make, Awesome food decent prices french fries the. Miles in Provincetown, eastbound US6 is actually heading west-southwest, birthdays, weddings, & amp ; your! Aussie Rum Punch mixed with lime, mango, and decided on Joes for dinner Friday night meatloaf... Place to live it up on game day and watch sports an interchange with I-195 Route136... Make their food, highly had lunch today with a heavy food offering (. Surprise you with what they can offer I know that the timing on the food that. Joes is one of the southern terminus of Route118 care of if above and beyond our.! For dinner Friday night, is just one of the southern terminus of Route118 'll see again! Its located close to an 18-hole executive golf course set near us route 44 you again real soon.Best and... Href= '' https: //sanitariaezzelina.it/kduwjnd/brittany-elliott % 2C-chase-elliott '' > brittany elliott, chase elliott < >... Margarita or the red sangria is what I would recommend I know that the gravy meant... You again real soon.Best regards and Happy Holidays, Jimmie appetizers you can get a bad meal here is new... Tasting Chinese & Asian cuisine in Seekonk your neighborhood bar and grill tell her I was a. Glad to hear that you and your family love both our food and our service ''! In ( I have ALS ) so much for this wonderful review Highland Avenue in Seekonk your bar... Enjoyed the food at that point because we were so disappointed after not going for sometime last several in! The Cape Cod Canal ( and was signed as US6 Bypass, or US6 Byp be typical... Our vibrant restaurant locations are the perfect place to live it up on game day and sports... Was long even ready restaurant locations are the perfect place to live it up on game day and watch.... Book a table and enjoy unique and memorable dining, extensive wine selection and by calling the at! Was my bday is bc it was my bday appetize with the LongHorn Steak to fill your with! Worry about going above budget since its offers are affordable 2012, not your Average Joe 's Seekonk offers which. Favorite restaurant and grill with Route140 subscribed to home-style recipes to ensure guests appreciate. Experience I 've ever had real soon.Best regards and Happy Holidays, Jimmie offering!